M&S Food #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish they did a more reasonably priced (and sized) turkey. I just can’t bring myself to spend £50 on a bird when we’re a small family. Might just do a roast chicken this year 🤣

Edit - daughter loves a leg which rules out the small joints

Reactions: 3
I wish they did a more reasonably priced (and sized) turkey. I just can’t bring myself to spend £50 on a bird when we’re a small family. Might just do a roast chicken this year 🤣

I looked in the small freezer section in mine yesterday and they had 2 sizes of Turkey Crown. 1 was £6, the large one was £20

I wonder if they will do a Christmas special cake jar 😮
A Guinness cake or some sort of spiced ginger cake would be tasty, or American style gingerbread cake.

Attachments

Reactions: 4

Turkey isn't a very good meat in my opinion. I would much rather pork, chicken or beef over turkey. You might be better off opting for beef maybe. When cooked well, beef is lovely. There shouldn't be any rules for Xmas. Just buy the meat you can afford.

Reactions: 4
Turkey isn't a very good meat in my opinion. I would much rather pork, chicken or beef over turkey. You might be better off opting for beef maybe. When cooked well, beef is lovely. There shouldn't be any rules for Xmas. Just buy the meat you can afford.
Goose or duck, I am not a fan of turkey

Interesting. I've never tried either of those two. What do they taste like compared to meats like chicken, turkey, beef etc?
Goose is soooo nice but super fatty, like you need to drain it off fatty, guess that’s why its so nice lol. We get goose every year and planning to do so this year too. The M&S one looks good!

disappointed with the starters this year for the Christmas food, its basically all fish?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.