M&S Food #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fully loaded pizza review - it was nice…basically a Big Mac on pizza. A couple of slices is plenty for me, husband thought it was the best thing he’d eaten in a long time, says a lot for my cooking 😕 Side note; it says not suitable for freezing. Which I noticed while taking it out of the freezer. Was fine though. Think it’s due to the sachet of sauce, but I just thawed that out in a cup of water!

Reactions: 8
Gosh they’re really rinsing those cake jars aren’t they 😂 seems to be a new flavour every week. Surprised people are buying them at £4 they’re not worth that. I would say £2.75-£3 really but I suppose they must be popular if they are making more flavours

Reactions: 8
View attachment 774708 I had one of these the other day! (Not my pic) they are £2 I’m not sure it was worth it tbh although I didn’t think to decorate mine with cream and more Colin faces 😂
£2?! For that measly little thing?! 😭

I need the days to pass asap as I'm very intrigued what they will be selling for Xmas. :sneaky:
Any of you got a favourite M&S Xmas food item you buy every year?
Brie and cranberry tarts 😍😍😍 addicted

Oh 💯 they’ve released them every year for the past 5-7 years as far as i know. Our Christmas tradition is to get the tree up and decorate it with loads of M&S party food and Prosecco 😁
Same 🥰

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I don't find chocolate stirrers really work that well, you end up with the 1st few mouthfuls being barely chocolately and the last few being sludge

Reactions: 4
I don't find chocolate stirrers really work that well, you end up with the 1st few mouthfuls being barely chocolately and the last few being sludge
Agree, they'd be better off launching some hot chocolate and coffee syrups. I don't think they do their own atm, but I could be wrong.

I got the Clementine gin and the Marc De Champagne truffles for xmas. I also picked up the Turkey feast combo mix and they are delicious, they didn't have any of the light up house biscuit tins.

I got the Clementine gin and the Marc De Champagne truffles for xmas. I also picked up the Turkey feast combo mix and they are delicious, they didn't have any of the light up house biscuit tins.
I saw the turkey combo , are they actually turkey tasting ? 😂 I thought they might repeat on me !

I just got those crisps too. The biscuit tin shelf has been empty in my store for days now! I got the tea tin instead :(

Agree, they'd be better off launching some hot chocolate and coffee syrups. I don't think they do their own atm, but I could be wrong.
They have their ‘Christmas’ hot chocolate (just plain milk/dark chocolate, nothing festive about it) it’s flaked, I got it last year and used in the Hotel Chocolat Velvestiser

I think it’s £4 which seems pretty good. You just need to measure out 35 grams

Reactions: 2
Gosh they’re really rinsing those cake jars aren’t they 😂 seems to be a new flavour every week. Surprised people are buying them at £4 they’re not worth that. I would say £2.75-£3 really but I suppose they must be popular if they are making more flavours
On the face of it, they are over priced at £4, but I bought another one today after vowing never to buy them again since last week's purchase when I realised how AMAZINGLY TASTY they actually are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On the face of it, they are over priced at £4, but I bought another one today after vowing never to buy them again since last week's purchase when I realised how AMAZINGLY TASTY they actually are 😂
I also ended up with the chocolate orange one but I was hugely tempted by Raspberry ripple. The yucky lemon didn't put me off yet 🤣

I only went in to get my friend a Percy pig birthday muffin!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.