M&S Food #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Went to M&S today and no burger wreath or anything else I wanted really! I did get rose Prosecco and the new brownie bites but it was a disappointing trip

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Updated to add the loaded brownie bites are spectacular - 99 calories per bite and quite small

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Popped in today and got the light up gin and musical tin with gingerbread people in as Christmas presents for my childminder.

Really want to try that chocolate orange cake jar but not paying £4 for it and sadly no yellow stickers. Ended up with a bag of chocolate chunk shortbread instead 😋

Reactions: 6
Omg that new milkshake looks incredible 😍 also saw the m&s woman on tiktok review a chocolate orange cake jar which looked yummy

Reactions: 2
I’ve just tried the cheese and marmite pinwheels....OMG if you like cheese and you like marmite they are very moorish. I may have also purchased a plain Jane yum nut.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nipped in after my GP appointment and got yellow sticker thai green curry & jasmine rice, so that’s my tea sorted!

Ohhhhh I got their Farmers Honey it is the most beautiful honey I have ever tasted. Blueberries,Raspberries and Brambles..the bees feed on those flowers .£4.50 a jar worth every penny 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I need to report back on the cranberry and chocolate flapjack Christmas cookies.....they are immense. Stock up/panic buy petrol/diesel style 😂

edited for typos as usual!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Popped into M&S today. Picked up the light up vanilla rum to put away for Christmas, the burger dough ball ring thing, white chocolate milkshake (yummy!) and the Halloween fang crisps 😋

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.