M&S Food #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah the chocolate popcorn Percy doesn't look good either.

Someone needs to sit down with m&s and tell them to calm it down.

Screenshot_20210921-214743_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I have got no chance of one of those then as they have 2 freezers in my branch which are not much bigger than domestic ones with about 4 cupboard ones above them. :(
If I manage to get there tomorrow I will report back. We have a big food hall in our store so they may well have some Xmas goodies. I don’t have much freezer space though, maybe I’ll have it for tea 😂, if I get one.

Reactions: 2
66D97177-3CF0-4DCC-9EF2-72D85D9EE1D8.jpeg
I had one of these the other day! (Not my pic) they are £2 I’m not sure it was worth it tbh although I didn’t think to decorate mine with cream and more Colin faces 😂

• Wow
I drink hot choc in Wetherspoons and you get it on a stick like that and they are good - might try these.
It was nice I couldn’t fault the taste I just begrudged the £2 because it’s one serving 😂 god I sound like concrete pockets 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It was nice I couldn’t fault the taste I just begrudged the £2 because it’s one serving 😂 god I sound like concrete pockets 😂😂
Don't the smarties just sink at the bottom?

Style over substance and you need another 50p of ingredients to pimp it up. Id buy those 70p mini chocolate bars which you could just was easily melt and make two 😅

Hot chocolate stirrers are so 2016

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't the smarties just sink at the bottom?

Style over substance and you need another 50p of ingredients to pimp it up. Id buy those 70p mini chocolate bars which you could just was easily melt and make two 😅

Hot chocolate stirrers are so 2016
Yea they did and it got all gritty in the bottom of my mug! 😂 that sounds like a better idea for me!

Reactions: 1
I tried the Percy pig cake jar the other day and regretted spending £4 on it. Too sweet and has some weird jelly cubes mixed in. Much prefer the Colin cake jar.

Also bought the clementine gin and a salted caramel brownie baileys type drink ( hoping to save these for Xmas but will see how that goes given Xmas is still ages away )

Reactions: 4
Yea they did and it got all gritty in the bottom of my mug! 😂 that sounds like a better idea for me!
Ah so they definitely weren't even special smarties! Meh it's all a con, making a stocking filler that looks good on the shelf 🤨

I’m the same, absolutely sod all!! The only offer I have is 50% off health and well-being classes which seems to have been there for weeks!
I get very little either. In fact, since I started visiting M&S again the number of offers has gone right down, and when I have had offers for things like the bags and hand cream, they’ve always been out of stock ☹ Sparks is probably one of the worst loyalty schemes - you either seem to get nothing at all or discounts on stuff you’ve literally just bought. ‘We noticed you bought a skirt last week, here’s 20% off skirts’ 🤬

Reactions: 9
I’m the same, absolutely sod all!! The only offer I have is 50% off health and well-being classes which seems to have been there for weeks!
I’ve had that for months too! I want to delete it off lol

I’ve got 15% off juices, bakery items, sandwiches and prepared meals. Pretty happy with that humble brag

Reactions: 1
I’ve had that for months too! I want to delete it off lol

I’ve got 15% off juices, bakery items, sandwiches and prepared meals. Pretty happy with that humble brag
I've still got that health and wellbeing classes offer too, and as I said on a previous thread, that's what I do for a living. I think it's a bit of a cheek actually! We've had a dreadful year and a half, and every time I open my app to check for offers (no others as yet :mad:...) I get even more irritated by it 🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.