M&S Food #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get very little either. In fact, since I started visiting M&S again the number of offers has gone right down, and when I have had offers for things like the bags and hand cream, they’ve always been out of stock ☹ Sparks is probably one of the worst loyalty schemes - you either seem to get nothing at all or discounts on stuff you’ve literally just bought. ‘We noticed you bought a skirt last week, here’s 20% off skirts’ 🤬
I said on a previous thread that they always do that. I had spent well over £100 on clothes and a couple of weeks later I get 20% off the linen clothes I had just worn once.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've still got that health and wellbeing classes offer too, and as I said on a previous thread, that's what I do for a living. I think it's a bit of a cheek actually! We've had a dreadful year and a half, and every time I open my app to check for offers (no others as yet :mad:...) I get even more irritated by it 🤣
What’s it dependent on? It seems to vary wildly from person to person. I used to get great food hall offers but haven’t had anything worthwhile in months.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I’m sure it’s based on previous purchases but things that haven’t been bought in a while to try and entice you to buy them again
I’ve never bought hand cream but they keep
putting it on my sparks 😂.
Went in today , they didn’t have the burger wreath in the freezer but they had turkeys, a turkey poe which looked lovely ( although I don’t think I’ve eaten a frozen pie 🤔). They had some cranberry and pork stuffing, a beef dish, some Christmas Canapés. In the non frozen aisle there was an abundance of stuff. I bought some Christmas cranberry cookies . Will post a pic later.

Reactions: 1
No Merry Munch in my Marks today!
Got a slice of triple chocolate cheesecake to help with the disappointment. Pretty nice!
The musical gingerbread tower is adorable.
The Halloween chocolate lollipops are cute but an absolute ripoff ot €2.70 each: how much are they in UK I wonder?

The Halloween chocolate lollipops are cute but an absolute ripoff ot €2.70 each: how much are they in UK I wonder?
I think they were £1.60 each at my London branch. They don't even have the design stamped into them! Just plain chocolate ovals underneath.

• Wow
I think they were £1.60 each at my London branch. They don't even have the design stamped into them! Just plain chocolate ovals underneath.
Applying direct conversion that's €1.86.
Fecking robbery to mark them up that far - I'm sure Brexit is the excuse used as usual!

I need the days to pass asap as I'm very intrigued what they will be selling for Xmas. :sneaky:
Any of you got a favourite M&S Xmas food item you buy every year?

I need the days to pass asap as I'm very intrigued what they will be selling for Xmas. :sneaky:
Any of you got a favourite M&S Xmas food item you buy every year?
Our tradition has always been to get our full Christmas dinner from M&S. except the cocktail sausages because they’re gross. Get those from the local butcher. I love getting the Christmas themed Colin the caterpillar too 😂 sucker for a Colin.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.