M&S Food #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm, I've not tried those. You think they'll release them this year?
Oh 💯 they’ve released them every year for the past 5-7 years as far as i know. Our Christmas tradition is to get the tree up and decorate it with loads of M&S party food and Prosecco 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Today I got 15% off fruit juice and 15% off sandwiches which did my lunch today and one to take into work tomorrow.

I also got my first ever cake jar.... after seeing them much talked about on here. I got the Raspberry Ripple one....... OOOOHH MMM GGGGG, tastiest thing I've had in ages! It's very sweet and I couldn't eat it all right now so I'll have the rest later tonight when the kids are in bed. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Reactions: 6
I think I’m the only person on the planet who doesn’t like pumpkin spice flavour 😂😂

just out of M&S those panda buns are sooooo cute! Not a fan of mushrooms tho so I passed. They seemed to have a bit more Christmas themed things in this time, personally I think it’s far too early it gets earlier every year. Advent calendars and everything what is the need!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I don't think I've ever tasted Pumpkin Spiced anything but that sounds really good.
On the subject of orange houmus that's not from M&S, if you've a Dunnes Stores near you (so mostly Ireland) they do a fantastic Moroccan spiced one that is 🤤

Reactions: 2
I don't think I've ever tasted Pumpkin Spiced anything but that sounds really good.
On the subject of orange houmus that's not from M&S, if you've a Dunnes Stores near you (so mostly Ireland) they do a fantastic Moroccan spiced one that is 🤤
I love the Moroccan houmus from M&S - it’s the one with the whole chickpeas and cooked onion on the top. It really is good.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I love the Moroccan houmus from M&S - it’s the one with the whole chickpeas and cooked onion on the top. It really is good.
Oh I forgot about that! I haven't seen it in ages.
The one I mentioned above is similar but has a few juicy raisins in it and a blob of harissa paste on top. Amazing.

and I still have the 50% off health and well-being! Well, I’m hoping today’s purchase of the cake jar makes my feelings clear on their algorithms.
I might have to contact them to get rid of it, it’s really irritating. If it’s not been added in 3 months it’s not wanted!

Finally got a new offer…money off flipping flowers again!! Bet it expires the day before I need it like the last time 😩

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Finally got a new offer…money off flipping flowers again!! Bet it expires the day before I need it like the last time 😩
I’ve just got that - I have never bought flowers online from M&S and probably never will. But on the plus side it’s only six days until the sodding English Heritage and Health and Fitness offers expire …

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think I’m the only person on the planet who doesn’t like pumpkin spice flavour 😂😂

just out of M&S those panda buns are sooooo cute! Not a fan of mushrooms tho so I passed. They seemed to have a bit more Christmas themed things in this time, personally I think it’s far too early it gets earlier every year. Advent calendars and everything what is the need!!
Nope. You're not alone. I don't like it but I'm really weird in that I don't get all the salted caramel love either.

Forgot to look out for panda buns today 🤬

Nope. You're not alone. I don't like it but I'm really weird in that I don't get all the salted caramel love either.

Forgot to look out for panda buns today 🤬
Ahhh I hate when that happens!! I found them near the Chinese takeaway ready meals for next time you’re in!

Was in the local M&S today and picked up the 3 for £7 deal, a large cheddar quiche, box of lovely mini Melton Mowbray pies & 1/2 a roast chicken (treat for Buddy the dog) 😁
Great value

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.