Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rivermonster

VIP Member
My branch had monster munch ( or some such name) cake in a jar for £1 and there were still 4 on the shelf. :)
They must have over ordered as they were not on yellow tickets but a red ticket on the shelf.

Last edited:

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Some Halloween bits were half price on my food hall!
this choc Percy was down to £5 and some decorations as well

47827BC1-8A37-4094-86D3-CF5CBBFF56C9.jpeg

Yel

Chatty Member
Has anyone tried the M&S 3 year cruncher?
So they do have a number 7, three year Cornish cheddar also 🤣. Probably exactly the same as the Waitrose one, although the m&s one is significantly higher in price per gram.

Ravenstown

VIP Member
Plenty of food in my large M&S. The only thing I noticed that wasn't there was the Big Daddy so I had to buy blonde chocolate florentines instead. However because of all the Hallowe'en and Christmas food in situ, lots of other lines must have been put on the back burner.

Mustard

VIP Member
Could you taste the gerkins?

Those biscuits are delicious.

Tried the burger slaw yesterday. Really enjoyed it even though I’m having a problem with smell and taste now. Could get a faint whiff of the mustard. I also tried one of the tiny pieces of carrot cake they have near the sandwiches and couldn’t really taste it. I bought one of their cheese and celery sandwiches too and had yesterday and that was virtually tasteless but texturally good.

I need one of those spice loaves to try. One of my local stores said on Saturday they hadn’t had them in for a while and people were asking for them.

Eggsandbeans

Have they partnered with Nando's? Was in the other day but didnt see this feast you are talking about, does it have Nando's branding?

coconochanel

VIP Member
Have you tried the other cheesy biscuits? I think there's one with cheese and chilli? I want to but my love for the CC biscuit takes over. I know I could buy both or all the types but that means I would consume them all at once.
No I haven't but I need to I just love the CC ones too much. :ROFLMAO: