Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ATV2021

VIP Member
Thank you. I need this in my life. As a kid we had something similar , not M&S food obvs 😂, used to be called a jamboree bag, was basically full of crap. M&S ones sounds sooooo good.
Have a nosey on the app and see what you've got nearby. The bag was £4 so I'll report back with what I got, and whether it's actually any good 🤣

Reactions: 1

cobette

VIP Member
Has anyone tried this dip??
Yes, it is sent from the heavens!

Picked up the Brie and Cranberry Sandwich today, didn't get around to eating it and am now worried it won't compare to my beloved Salmon and Cream Cheese. Also got a Chocolate Hazelnut Brownie, it's in Christmas packaging but I'm not sure if it's new?

I resisted the last Cherry Bakewell Loaf as I have Mini Halloween Colin's still uneaten and a Sticky Toffee Cake Jar waiting for me.

Mustard

VIP Member
I posted in he Food and D ink section instead of here about my visits to two M&S stores in search of the spice loaf to no avail. I managed to score a pumpkin yum nut though and some burger slaw. I also bought some russet apples and tried one yesterday. It was fantastic. Hadn’t had a russet in quite a few years. Will be going back to get some more.

chickhicks86

VIP Member
I was in M&S today and reached for the pumpkin loaf but didn't buy it! Big regrets now! I was, however, in M&S for birthday cake and cake out with the cookie dough birthday cake which looks pretty immense and spent £15 on Colin mini rolls for the kid to take to school on their birthday 😤

scot_nursey003

Stop it 🤚

I am gluten free (not by choice) and this sandwich is the best sandwich ever made. ever.

Closely followed by the m&s wensleydale and carrot one.
Aww that is gutting!! Have you ever tried to recreate it on GF bread? I know it probably wouldn’t be the same 😞…but worth a shot!?