Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Picked up some party food yesterday as me and my husband love a beige picky lunch

Chicken donuts - weird texture. Have honestly had nicer from the likes of Iceland which obviously cost a lot less 6/10
Mini chicken Kievs - tasty the garlic isn't too overpowering. Husband however said they are bland. 8/10
Halloumi fries - solid favourite in our house, but you have to eat them straight from the oven 8/10
Burger spring rolls - I bloody loved them! The sauce overpowers the spring roll but they are beefy, crispy and burger saucy so bloody tasty 9/10

Also got a burger dough ball ring thing for the freezer. Going to try and hang on to that until boxing day but no doubt the husband will want or beforehand.
Ohhh I wanna try the burger spring rolls now 😂

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
More goodies I forgot about

The choux buns filled with custard
The honey roasted cashews! They are covered in sugar, I always get the huge £5 tub at Xmas and demolish them
The stone baked mozarella and sun dried tomato pizza, it’s under 500 cals for the whole thing to so perfect if you calorie count
The diet Florida orange fizz

rivermonster

VIP Member
That's the same as the movie deal Asda had on their pizzas a few months ago (though was £5 spend at Asda), the claim process was the same as that describes with go to one site by date X, get an email with a code, then go to the other site by date Y, but was rubbish, didn't work. I had to get medieval with Asda to get them to honour it, they just tried to palm me off with "sorry, third party promo, nothing to do with us guv". And then the film choice was rubbish, there was hardly anything from the last 10 years that you could watch for £5.49, for nearly everything that's not on Freeview every other week you had to top up the £5.49 credit with more cash.

As for sparks mine says "you have used all your sparks offers" (huh? when?) and is giving me nothing at all now :cry:
I have used my Sparks offers but have the Lifestyle thing for another for another 39 days and an invite to view a Chris Barber masterclass "how to reduce you waste" wow. :(

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
It's an app that has various places on and you buy (if you can!) a bag of food usually whatever is left at the end and then collect it. I did it for a local bakery once and I had so much bread I ended up gifting most of it on a local FB group 🤣 the local carvery is a good one if I can wait until 7.30pm for dinner. Nearly 9pm! Lol
Thank you. I need this in my life. As a kid we had something similar , not M&S food obvs 😂, used to be called a jamboree bag, was basically full of crap. M&S ones sounds sooooo good.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
I just got my first Sparks freebie!
A pastry of my choice 🙂
To be used in the next 21 days so I'm unlikely to get to claim it tbh but still, yay!
I got this one and the movie, no food freebie yet. I was going to wait until maybe after Black friday for an offer to pop up as I was going to place a clothing order anyway.

1636096243245.png

whisperchat

VIP Member
Had the burger spring rolls on Saturday, they were ok.. I thought they tasted a bit odd though.. probably wouldn't have them again