Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
They seem to bench some of the stock to make way for the Christmas products. It will all be canapes and tins of biscuits for the next few months.
I never understand that. As much as I love a mince pie I don't want them every day from now until Dec 25th!!

They reduce the 'normal' food way too early. The Best Ever Steak Pie has been missing for several weeks now though 😥

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Does anyone know if M&S have stopped selling muffins? I used to buy the chocolate and coffee ones every time I went in (they're so good...) but i've now been to 2 M&S stores and can't find any flavour of muffins anywhere, apart from gluten free ones.
I got them about 2 weeks ago! I haven’t checked for them since. I love the chocolate coffee ones!

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Yes I had the smart pass and Ocado reserved. It’s a shame as I hate food shopping but I didn’t feel that they valued my custom and things were showing as being in stock and then not delivered.
It’s definitely not as fancy but I have a weekly delivery with Morrison’s and usually get everything I ordered. Occasionally get a couple of subs but on the most part It’s reliable.

Missmopps

VIP Member
Has anyone tried the new £15 American meal deal? I saw it briefly yesterday when I went in for something else. Blue and white stripy packaging. Burgers, fries and a few other things I can’t remember. The house fries look good, I wonder if they are just the regular M&S frites packed up in another box?

disneys

VIP Member
Can't put my finger on it , I actually didn't serve myself up any of them. It was only when I looked on my husband's and daughters plate i realised they left them.
He said they were soggy and floppy and the texture was liked they were frozen and defrosted and then frozen again defrosted.. rinse and repeat ? I did say to him * I'd be VERY surprised if they were crispy , as crispy mushrooms are hard to do normally , never mind a pre bought side and they were from the chiller cabinet* . Thinking he was exaggerating
Then I tasted it ... it was exactly how he said ,very odd texture and very strong tasting , not garlicky strong, mushroomy strong .. very wet feeling , wet mushroom, bordering on slimy almost .. I reallly wanted to spit it out as I found it very hard to swallow , he only cut me off a little bit.
Yuk !! Will avoid

sassquatch23

Does anyone know if M&S have stopped selling muffins? I used to buy the chocolate and coffee ones every time I went in (they're so good...) but i've now been to 2 M&S stores and can't find any flavour of muffins anywhere, apart from gluten free ones.

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Has anyone used their Sparks card and got a free shop! It happened to me a while back and the lady behind me in the queue clapped for me 🤣 got £70 of shopping for free, was gutted I’d walked passed the gin 🥴
We’ve just tried the Dirty Burger Dough Balls - awful 🤢 weird texture and just plain bizarre. Love the lasagne ravioli, their deli bits n bobs and the fresh bread. Where I live I have M&S, Aldi and Home Bargains along the same row 😂🙌🏼
No. sweet fa for me and I’m a regular 😂

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
At lunch I cooked the cauliflower cheese from the new frozen range, it was really good. Perhaps not quite as good as a fresh one but def good to have in the freezer for a change. Wasn't as impressed with the red cabbage, a bit too much garlic for my liking, but garlic aside it cooked well.