M&S Food #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yay they had the burger wreath! Going to have it later, it looks amazing. They had some really cute Halloween bits but my boyfriend was irritating me so I couldn’t have a proper look around 🤬

I don’t know if anyone else has tried the cookie dough brownie bites - they are so good but the calorie count per bite makes me want to cry.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Garlic mushrooms, 8 in a pack from the fresh food .. absolutely minging, I've never wanted to take food back for a refund but had I have kept the receipt I would have done .
The size of me tells others I dont spit food out . I really wanted to spit this mouthful out and was looking for something a spit object to get rid of the nastiness. I had to swallow it , I literally had tears when I swallowed it ..

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Garlic mushrooms, 8 in a pack from the fresh food .. absolutely minging, I've never wanted to take food back for a refund but had I have kept the receipt I would have done .
The size of me tells others I dont spit food out . I really wanted to spit this mouthful out and was looking for something a spit object to get rid of the nastiness. I had to swallow it , I literally had tears when I swallowed it ..
What was so nasty about it ?!

Reactions: 1
What was so nasty about it ?!
Can't put my finger on it , I actually didn't serve myself up any of them. It was only when I looked on my husband's and daughters plate i realised they left them.
He said they were soggy and floppy and the texture was liked they were frozen and defrosted and then frozen again defrosted.. rinse and repeat ? I did say to him * I'd be VERY surprised if they were crispy , as crispy mushrooms are hard to do normally , never mind a pre bought side and they were from the chiller cabinet* . Thinking he was exaggerating
Then I tasted it ... it was exactly how he said ,very odd texture and very strong tasting , not garlicky strong, mushroomy strong .. very wet feeling , wet mushroom, bordering on slimy almost .. I reallly wanted to spit it out as I found it very hard to swallow , he only cut me off a little bit.

• Sick
Well the burger tear and share was fantastic would recommend, we shared in between the two of us but the recommended serving is 6 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can't put my finger on it , I actually didn't serve myself up any of them. It was only when I looked on my husband's and daughters plate i realised they left them.
He said they were soggy and floppy and the texture was liked they were frozen and defrosted and then frozen again defrosted.. rinse and repeat ? I did say to him * I'd be VERY surprised if they were crispy , as crispy mushrooms are hard to do normally , never mind a pre bought side and they were from the chiller cabinet* . Thinking he was exaggerating
Then I tasted it ... it was exactly how he said ,very odd texture and very strong tasting , not garlicky strong, mushroomy strong .. very wet feeling , wet mushroom, bordering on slimy almost .. I reallly wanted to spit it out as I found it very hard to swallow , he only cut me off a little bit.
Yuk !! Will avoid

Well I’ve just had half the ranch salad with the apple and beetroot coleslaw and pesto pasta salad pots and it was the nicest lunch I’ve had in ages! Those crispy onions really made it 😂

Reactions: 6
i had it Saturday..was really nice and the spicy rice had a real kick! 🌶🔥
Going to have it later in week too as only me and mr grumpy ate it so the deal was enough for two meals 😋
The spicy rice is lovely isn’t it? Just as a tip though, don’t get coleslaw in the meal deal, get something for £3/£4 as an extra and then the normal coleslaw is only £1

Reactions: 7
We had it Friday. I bought doubles of stuff instead of four separate sides. We had two chicken for main . For sides two halloumi fries and two rice. Next time I would have two chicken , for sides one rice, one halloumi fries, peri fries and possibly the garlic bread. As it was the children found the rice too spicy and we didn’t need two packs of the halloumi fries. But for the money it’s good value we will have it again but I will make better choices. I added some salad which was much needed amongst the carbs!

I’ve eaten so many Percy pigs in the last few days that my husband said we should name our unborn child Percy 🤣 just the classic ones though , I’m a traditionalist !!

we had the best ever burgers tonight - I don’t eat much beef at all but these are delicious … really juicy and thick and really flavoursome ! Whenever I eat them I can’t believe I spent my twenties eating Linda McCartney burgers and thinking they were banging … sorry cows !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.