Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babysnark

I haven't been to m&s for about 4 months (poor, moved house etc) but tomorrow we are going shopping for my niece's birthday present so we will also nip in for some bits. Please help me compile a shopping list if there's anything you've had lately that has been out of this world? So far I've got:

Italian ready meals for tomorrow's tea as we will be back home late
Garlic flatbreads for with the Italian meals
Rotisserie style chicken (we use for work sandwiches and I'm making chorizo orzo risotto for tea on Friday so will chuck some in too)
Smashed avocado (I find it lasts me a couple of days and doesn't go brown unlike other brands that do similar)
Whipped cream cheese (amazing on bagels with crispy bacon)
Sourdough bagels
Raspberry yumnut
Cantina style tortilla chips

Should I pick up some halloumi fries? And I'm thinking the chocolate orange cake jar? I also love the fish cakes... god I'm going to spend a fortunate aren't I 😵

• Heart
Reactions: 10

carriebooboo

VIP Member
Got some new sparks offers: 15% off fruit, veg and salad and 15% off cake. Hard not to feel like I'm being tested. 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

TinyDancer2602

Halloumi fries you say?? 😍 Halloumi is my downfall. I clocked a wrap in the sandwich section the other day, falafel and halloumi, might have been pesto involved too. But it had to be cooked in the oven for 20 minutes??! Who’s rocking back to the office to shove their wrap in an oven for 20 minutes?? Needs a microwave option. I want a quick wrap not a Nigella session.

• Haha

megsmagoo

VIP Member
Well the burger tear and share was fantastic would recommend, we shared in between the two of us but the recommended serving is 6 lol

• Haha

Pesky Tarian

VIP Member
My colleague was gutted to find no ham and mustard sandwiches today! Pure M&S lunchtime classic!
We used to live on the same street as a couple who worked for the bakery that supplied m and s sandwiches. The state of their house, garden and general personal hygiene meant I couldn't eat an m and s sanger for years . I believe they produce them elsewhere now so can have my beloved eggy mayo again 💞

• Wow
  • Sick

Bwidge

Every time I go in and something is out of stock, I blame you lot! If you ever hear a madwoman in front of an empty shelf muttering "bloody tattlers", you'll know it's me.

• Haha

megsmagoo

VIP Member
Cleaned up in M&S! Halloumi fries were reduced to 1.20 and there was a shelf full! We bought 4 packs lol. Also got some duck mince pies, can’t wait to try those over the weekend 😁

• Wow
  • Heart

Invisiblewriter

Chatty Member
Well today I ventured to my local large M&S food store - I was like a kid in Hamleys 🤣🤣 I could spent £1000’s but restrained myself.
Bought the blond milkshake - if on death row this is my last drink,
Christmas munch tin
halloween bits
burger tear and share
mac and cheese sandwich
mulled wine
sloe fizz
best ever eclair

Going back at the end of November 😂

• Heart

Aceofspades

Chatty Member
So I’ve had a really shite day and only one thing was going to fix it…an M&S haul. Managed to get some fab bits that I’ve been longing for after reading the thread
-burger spring rolls
-mini battered sausages with curry
-giant mint buttons
-gastro Kiev’s (in the dine in deal with mash and stp)
-cranberry and clementine Buck’s Fizz

There were other more normal bits, veg etc but i am too excited to try some of the bits. 🤤

• Heart