M&S Food #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know some m&s fans use Ocado. As a Smartpass customer I got an email saying I could book a Christmas delivery from today. When I logged in the best I could book was 20th December. I tried Waitrose, I have now booked a delivery for 24th December(1-2pm). I've placed a £40 delivery to hold the slot, £3 delivery charge. Shared just for info.

Reactions: 7
They sell Nandos in Marks? Wtf lol.
Copycat nandos. 👍🏻

I know some m&s fans use Ocado. As a Smartpass customer I got an email saying I could book a Christmas delivery from today. When I logged in the best I could book was 20th December. I tried Waitrose, I have now booked a delivery for 24th December(1-2pm). I've placed a £40 delivery to hold the slot, £3 delivery charge. Shared just for info.
I got a Waitrose one too. I opted for the 23rd Dec. I’ve done the same, a bottle of gin and a Christmas cake for the £40 spend 😂. I’ll have to start a list and get adding to it .

Reactions: 4
My sisters over visiting with her husband and when they come over I always go to M&S and get picky bits for lunch and I’ve been so excited all week and now today’s the day lol 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t know if anyone has already posted this but if you’re missing the beer-battered cod with scraps that M&S used to do, they have now started selling little tubs of the scraps separately - I think they’re about £1. My chip-and-scrap loving Northern granny will be spinning in her grave at the thought of someone paying a whole pound for scraps but I can confirm they make an absolutely marvellous addition to a chip butty 😀

Reactions: 4
We had this for lunch, it was nice but I wouldn’t get it again. The burger sauce that came with it wasn’t great but luckily I had the really nice M&S burger sauce in the fridge to save the day.

39116478-D09D-4F55-8B03-66EAEB5EC18E.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I bought another bottle of the Golden Chocolate Liquer yesterday, it was priced at £12 but went through the til at £8! I was delighted 🤣

Reactions: 3
You need to report back what you buy 😊
Okay so…
Rye sourdough loaf, Deli picky bits, tomato cheddar pinwheels, olives, vine leaves, sundried tomatoes, pork pie, those big sausage rolls, ooh coronation chicken sausage rolls, a salad box, the big samosas from the lunch bit, garlic and herb roulade cheese, and got a red velvet cake for visitors later 😋 I think that’s all lol

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Okay so…
Rye sourdough loaf, Deli picky bits, tomato cheddar pinwheels, olives, vine leaves, sundried tomatoes, pork pie, those big sausage rolls, ooh coronation chicken sausage rolls, a salad box, the big samosas from the lunch bit, garlic and herb roulade cheese, and got a red velvet cake for visitors later 😋 I think that’s all lol
Room for one more? Asking for a friend …😊

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thanks for the warning. I just booked one for the 23rd.

Reactions: 1
How did I not know this thread existed? You are my people!

We had the slow cooked lamb shanks for tea last night and they were *chefs kiss*

Reactions: 10
Apple and blackberry lattice tart is back in our M&S, literally made me happy cry after a crappy day outside in the rain

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.