M&S Food #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got a "Too good to go" bag from my local BP M&S later.... I am intrigued and hope I get some decent shiz lol

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I've got a "Too good to go" bag from my local BP M&S later.... I am intrigued and hope I get some decent shiz lol
Let us know what you get. I can never be bothered to get the ones from my local BP M&S because I don't want to leave the house at 9pm but I will if it';s good!

Reactions: 2
Let us know what you get. I can never be bothered to get the ones from my local BP M&S because I don't want to leave the house at 9pm but I will if it';s good!
Yeah the 9pm slot did put me off but it's only 5 mins away so I shall drag myself out in the name of research 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
what is this? I feel like I’m out of the loop and missing something amazing. Tell me it’s a bag of yellow stickered stuff for pennies? I’m intrigued 😂

Reactions: 1
what is this? I feel like I’m out of the loop and missing something amazing. Tell me it’s a bag of yellow stickered stuff for pennies? I’m intrigued 😂
It's an app that has various places on and you buy (if you can!) a bag of food usually whatever is left at the end and then collect it. I did it for a local bakery once and I had so much bread I ended up gifting most of it on a local FB group 🤣 the local carvery is a good one if I can wait until 7.30pm for dinner. Nearly 9pm! Lol

• Heart
It's an app that has various places on and you buy (if you can!) a bag of food usually whatever is left at the end and then collect it. I did it for a local bakery once and I had so much bread I ended up gifting most of it on a local FB group 🤣 the local carvery is a good one if I can wait until 7.30pm for dinner. Nearly 9pm! Lol
Thank you. I need this in my life. As a kid we had something similar , not M&S food obvs 😂, used to be called a jamboree bag, was basically full of crap. M&S ones sounds sooooo good.

Thank you. I need this in my life. As a kid we had something similar , not M&S food obvs 😂, used to be called a jamboree bag, was basically full of crap. M&S ones sounds sooooo good.
Have a nosey on the app and see what you've got nearby. The bag was £4 so I'll report back with what I got, and whether it's actually any good 🤣

Have a nosey on the app and see what you've got nearby. The bag was £4 so I'll report back with what I got, and whether it's actually any good 🤣
I hope it’s good for you, have you done it before? Imagine if you get a Percy cake jar ! I’m far too excited about this

• Haha
I hope it’s good for you, have you done it before? Imagine if you get a Percy cake jar ! I’m far too excited about this
Watch it be a bag of old sandwiches and some fruit.... lol

ETA I've not done the m&s one before

• Haha
Maybe we should have a thread for this app?

I've never used it and probably never will for m&s as veggie, but fascinated to see what people get!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

I've never used it and probably never will for m&s as veggie, but fascinated to see what people get!
I’m intrigued full stop! I wonder how many people actually use it and think it’s worthwhile

Pretty sure you can select veggie options on them, but depends on the restaurant etc. I'd be intrigued if a thread was set up! It might encourage me to get off my ass and actually pick stuff up!

Thread set up, ordered my first bag for tomorrow 😁

Pretty sure you can select veggie options on them, but depends on the restaurant etc. I'd be intrigued if a thread was set up! It might encourage me to get off my ass and actually pick stuff up!
There's veggie places but you can't get a veggie m&s bag :(

Although my local m&s says you could get londis or m&s stuff. No offense londis but your stuff would be a let down

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What's happened to the M&S Christmas sandwich?! It's one of the highlights of my year

What's happened to the M&S Christmas sandwich?! It's one of the highlights of my year
The turkey one? I thought they started doing it all year round. Possibly been taken off the shelves temporarily as they will probably switch to Christmassy packaging?

Omg I've been waiting for the Christmas sandwich to make an appearance. I'm hoping it will come in November but I'm sure it was out by now last year

The turkey one? I thought they started doing it all year round. Possibly been taken off the shelves temporarily as they will probably switch to Christmassy packaging?
No way?! I haven't seen it. But since the panny most of my branches have a much smaller sanadwich section.
I also like the veggie christmas sandwich, I think it was brie, cranberry and grape? Although as I type that I feel that some bacon would set that off nicely, lol.

No way?! I haven't seen it. But since the panny most of my branches have a much smaller sanadwich section.
I also like the veggie christmas sandwich, I think it was brie, cranberry and grape? Although as I type that I feel that some bacon would set that off nicely, lol.
Yeah it was only the turkey and vegan turkey of the Christmas sandwiches that they kept year round. I absolutely love Christmas sandwiches and M&S range is the best by far. Hopefully they’ll all be out after Halloween 🥪

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.