M&S Food #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Popped in M&S at lunch. Only got a pint of milk.

Was after Xmas sarnie to cheer me up but none out yet. Normally a bit later in October they come out.

Reactions: 3
The Brie and grape Christmas sandwich is one of
my all time favourite supermarket sarnies! It’s so delicious. My mouth is watering just thinking about it!
Stop it 🤚

I am gluten free (not by choice) and this sandwich is the best sandwich ever made. ever.

Closely followed by the m&s wensleydale and carrot one.

I am not being dramatic when I say that I feel my life is over now I can't them .

Also I went into a larger m&s food hall today expecting to be wowed.....absolutely bugger all on most of the shelves, I did get some vampire fang crisps.

I was expecting a shock at the check out and I only spent £9! Thats how dire it was!

Reactions: 2
Popped in M&S at lunch. Only got a pint of milk.

Was after Xmas sarnie to cheer me up but none out yet. Normally a bit later in October they come out.
I love the M&S christmas sandwich. Can't wait for them!

I just the potato rosti cakes this evening to have with my tea. Yum.

I've been a bit off my food recently - feeling nauseous - and my husband bought me two clotted cream rice puddings from M&S. Just the job. I had one for my dinner. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had their lightly dusted lemon sole fillets for dinner and have found bones in there. Reckon there are grounds for complaint?

Reactions: 1
Can you get all the M&S food products online (from Ocado) that you can in-store? Haven't thought about it before, but surely they must :unsure:

I had their lightly dusted lemon sole fillets for dinner and have found bones in there. Reckon there are grounds for complaint?
Do you still have the packaging - it might say that you may find bones in there but I have taken the occasional meals back and the staff have been very good. I once bought a veg lasagne that should have been called carrot lasagne and I hate them so took it back as carrot was supposedly 5 per cent and they gave me a voucher for £15

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Stop it 🤚

I am gluten free (not by choice) and this sandwich is the best sandwich ever made. ever.

Closely followed by the m&s wensleydale and carrot one.
Aww that is gutting!! Have you ever tried to recreate it on GF bread? I know it probably wouldn’t be the same 😞…but worth a shot!?

Food tastes better when it's been reduced. We got:

A packet of parsnips at my store for £0.38p.
4 mince pies down from £2.50 to 0.68p.
Flatbread bread from £2.10 to £1.38
Garlic slices from £1.60 to £1.20.

How can they be selling Christmas pies, but no Christmas sondwij?! It's absolutely criminal. I hope their PR machine reads this thread. Sort it out M&S!

Reactions: 4
I got the pumpkin cake 🥳
Some Halloween stuff for a party were having next weekend 👻 and I could not resist these Christmas rolled tortillas

D21F5C49-4215-407A-9AC3-4F86DFE0914A.jpeg
F52EF762-7E26-40D8-B65D-920966AAE535.jpeg
5C752BAE-A7EE-4DA6-9215-3F5F9E1B2CA3.jpeg
3A610CE9-48FC-4A90-B967-27C10B78C841.jpeg
25EE0B20-542D-4C6A-A6A7-8C02FC6ADD27.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
The Brie and grape Christmas sandwich is one of
my all time favourite supermarket sarnies! It’s so delicious. My mouth is watering just thinking about it!
They haven't been around for a long, long time.

They did a brie and bacon one for a short period of time that was orgasmic but the traffic light ratings exploded because it was so red 🤣

• Haha
They haven't been around for a long, long time.

They did a brie and bacon one for a short period of time that was orgasmic but the traffic light ratings exploded because it was so red 🤣
Waitrose still do the brie and bacon one. I love it, buy it all the time.

1634838117412.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.