M&S Food #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question for my fellow M&S food lovers!

Do they still do the chilli and cheese hot cross buns?! I'd heard they brought them back for summer and I am in the store circling round like a mad thing every other day looking for them, and they never do :( Just regular ones!

Also, the fiery M&S piri piri houmous, I had for the first time today. It was DELICIOUS, would highly recommend!!
There was a big poster in the food dept in my M and S yesterday with all the flavours on them. Will look at what they are when I go later.

Reactions: 1
Oh I ate leftover Baked pasta dish this morning ,spooning iIt me gob,I love cokd pasta but this is lovely,baked veggie pasta dish.gorgeous.

Those coronation chicken flatties. Is the best way to make similar ones by cutting chicken breast in half and using one of those wooden hammer things to flatten them, then grill or fry?
The coronation sauce they come with is great. It's subtle and not a very sweet coronation sauce. I struggle with the sweetness of coronation sauce at times.

The big daddy peanut chocolate bar is finished. I will def be buying another. Although I’m not sure my waistband will thank me.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I sat down to a nice oven baked lasagna was delicious the garlic bread "since it's the wkd" and a bottle of red I just need a companion so I can buy the meal for 2 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned this before, but their Chinese food range is elite and absolutely delicious. I got the £10 box and there’s more than plenty there for a family; tonight husband and I had the beef in black bean sauce, rice, sweet and sour chicken and spring rolls.

Reactions: 5
I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned this before, but their Chinese food range is elite and absolutely delicious. I got the £10 box and there’s more than plenty there for a family; tonight husband and I had the beef in black bean sauce, rice, sweet and sour chicken and spring rolls.
Oof yeah, that box is lush. Nearly always sold out when we want one though

• Heart
the butchers block is nice and not too heavy at all. Really easy to drink. Dunno if that’s a good thing or a bad thing🤣
Fantastic will pop along tomorrow and try it out thank you ☺

• Heart
So I'm in Dublin and M&S is right next to where I work. I never shop there (it's not near where I live) but this thread has me wanting everything on the shelves!
I have had the lasagne before and I love it. Iv got so many things on my list now for Monday when I'm back to work. Thanks to you lot il be fat and broke

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t stand the stuff but my dad really likes the new £5 range of wines (they’re new in our M&S anyway), particularly the merlot
oh yes those are good too! I forgot about those. The rich and spicy or whatever it is is very nice

OMG love this thread…. So many recommendations to try out!

personal faves:

- best ever lasagna that is with braised beef instead of mince
- the rotisserie chicken from the hot counter in a crusty baguette from the bakery
- the slow cooked Vietnamese pork belly which we have in bao buns
- the best ever Mac and cheese
- cheesy pretzels from the bakery
- the feta and spinach parcels from the deli range
- the non alcoholic pina colada juice 🤤
- the £10 Chinese meal box which we usually top up with a couple of bits and have over 2 dinners. All freezes well too
- kids love the beef stir fry meal deal

also big fans of the rainbow birthday cake which I bought for my 1 year olds birthday party and now have one for my birthday every year as friends always ask if that’s the cake 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.