M&S Food #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sitting here craving all sorts of stuff now from this thread! I think I need to buy myself a treat or 5 tomorrow 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
oh man. it's percy jar cake reductions madness. how many should I buy.

I do wonder if they might have priced these too high :ROFLMAO:

1627589151091.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
yea they were all today. so I just got one. which is now in the fridge for tomorrow lunch.
Given that they aren't in the fridge section, I doubt there is anythig in there that won't keep a few days longer. Must be a BBE date so you won't get sick from them

Reactions: 4
Given that they aren't in the fridge section, I doubt there is anythig in there that won't keep a few days longer. Must be a BBE date so you won't get sick from them
I wonder if they would freeze well? I never knew you could freeze cake until I got married!

That's true, they are just on ambient shelves aren't they. Not sure why I put in the fridge. Brain on autopilot and thinking dessert = fridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Friday fun ;)

You have won a 5 minute sweep of your local food hall on your Sparks card (if only this was really a prize!) Conditions are that you can have as many as you like of a single item and that is limited to 5 items.

Which 5 items would you like a trolly full each of, as much as you could cram in?

My haul would be

The best champagne in the chiller
Full on Flavour Ready Salted Crisps
Gastropub Chicken Kievs (I've got a massive freezer!!)
Brittany Butter with sea salt crystals
Collection or Steakhouse Steaks

I actually found that quite difficult to decide on :unsure:🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Cheese and onion pantofola bread
Deli coleslaw
Tuscan sausage penne
Regular chocolate eclairs
Cranberry bucks fizz that they have at Xmas time

🤤🤤🤤

Fillet steak double pack (bit cheeky but it is one item)
Bottle of cremant
A bag of their Italian chocolate assortment
Pack of mini Collins
Gastro pub scotch egg

Friday fun ;)

You have won a 5 minute sweep of your local food hall on your Sparks card (if only this was really a prize!) Conditions are that you can have as many as you like of a single item and that is limited to 5 items.

Which 5 items would you like a trolly full each of, as much as you could cram in?

My haul would be

Great game!

Snap on the butter! My other 4 would be:

Epoisse Cheese
Mango Chutney Mini Poppadoms
Gastropub Creamy Chicken, Leek and Smoked Bacon Pie
Basil and Parsley Marinated Anchovies

love this game!!! I need more items 🤣🤣
The collection fillet steaks
Peppercorn sauce
Bake in the bag rotisserie chicken
Colin the caterpillar cake
Madagascan vanilla custard from the fridge section

Friday fun ;)

My haul would be

Great game!

Mixed Pastries from the freezer
Spiced iced buns
Top crust chicken in gravy pie
Yorkshire pudding with beef ready meal
A birthday cake!

My 5
Bramble Cocktail tins
Belgian Chocolate Biscuit tins
Jam Sponge Pudding
Best ever Lasagne
Pantofola

Question for my fellow M&S food lovers!

Do they still do the chilli and cheese hot cross buns?! I'd heard they brought them back for summer and I am in the store circling round like a mad thing every other day looking for them, and they never do :( Just regular ones!

Also, the fiery M&S piri piri houmous, I had for the first time today. It was DELICIOUS, would highly recommend!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.