M&S Food #10 Christmas treats are coming, don't set the bar low with Gary!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve still not found any. 😭 What were they with in store? A staff member looked at me blankly when I asked about them.
They were on the top shelf of the tortilla chips section of the store I was in (so not with other Christmas stuff specifically) near the Christmas limited edition flavoured crisps.

Reactions: 2
They were on the top shelf of the tortilla chips section of the store I was in (so not with other Christmas stuff specifically) near the Christmas limited edition flavoured crisps.
Thank you. I’ll keep searching 🤞🏻

Just added the Percy pig free bag to my account again. It wouldn't work yesterday, but did today.

Wanted some Christmassy chocs to eat while putting the tree up this weekend, the munch tin was out of stock so got a couple of bags of the Very Merry Mix up, was so disappointed just felt everything was meh
Is the tin any better?!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
The tin is a bit different. I love it but I find it very rich, I have to eat it over a few days.

Tried the new cocktail nut mix. Thumbs up from me, but at £5, feels a bit too pricy.

588422011_0_640x640.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart
Wanted some Christmassy chocs to eat while putting the tree up this weekend, the munch tin was out of stock so got a couple of bags of the Very Merry Mix up, was so disappointed just felt everything was meh
Is the tin any better?!
This could possibly be my fault it’s out of stock I’ve became addicted to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
was this on an email or in the app? I’ve had the app for ages and I don’t think I’ve ever had an email from them?
They emailed me on 14th November! It filtered into my promo emails so I never noticed it until today when I searched my inbox for an M&S order I made and i feel so VIP 😂😂😂

I’m VERY grumpy that they’ve not emailed me an invitation ☹

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.