Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its been deleted. What a bell this woman is
To be honest after seeing stuff this morning I then went and reported her picture 🤣
How can you class it as a #AD then just remove it? But now she's going to pretend it never happened

Reactions: 3
No it’s a gift and she’s under no obligation to tag it!! I missed whatever it was. But the pr photos are good would not recognise her as in a normal day she looks insipid.
You’d think she’d try the cake before cleaning the oven. And one of the twins actually said ‘look no mess’!

No it’s a gift and she’s under no obligation to tag it!! I missed whatever it was. But the pr photos are good would not recognise her as in a normal day she looks insipid.
You’d think she’d try the cake before cleaning the oven. And one of the twins actually said ‘look no mess’!
If you're referring to her now deleted post, it was an advert which she #AD on the post. She was grinning from ear to ear, posing and talking about being empathetic and kind whilst using someone's suicide for her disgusting gain. She was called out so edited the #ad out of it at first, then lied about it openly, silenced many genuine comments and blocked people before today deleting the post entirely because evidence had been shared and she couldn't wriggle out of it any more. Scroll back several pages as it shows the screenshots. Nobody's talking about anything being gifted to her or saying anything should be declared. Maybe read first before jumping in.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If you're referring to her now deleted post, it was an advert which she #AD on the post. She was grinning from ear to ear, posing and talking about being empathetic and kind whilst using someone's suicide for her disgusting gain. She was called out so edited the #ad out of it at first, then lied about it openly, silenced many genuine comments and blocked people before today deleting the post entirely because evidence had been shared and she couldn't wriggle out of it any more. Scroll back several pages as it shows the screenshots. Nobody's talking about anything being gifted to her or saying anything should be declared. Maybe read first before jumping in.
Excellent thanks - and I Was quoting her not using my opinion - should have used quotation marks! Because tbh I find her intensely irritating. But thanks for putting me straight - always helpful

Reactions: 2
We all know she has had swan Hoover's gifted. I actually brought one which my husband likes to remind me everytime he uses it was a waste of money and a piece of sh*t that's only good for a hand held Hoover 🤣

Reactions: 4
Excellent thanks - and I Was quoting her not using my opinion - should have used quotation marks! Because tbh I find her intensely irritating. But thanks for putting me straight - always helpful
I hadnt seen her story when I replied, I'm sorry.

My god yet more digging & deflection making out it's a gifted/ASA issue now. How many more ways does she want to twist this and play the victim. Still no apology. That's what's utterly vile!

A bit of mockery is deserved at this point, read in your best Lynsey voice... "Jus shu'uuuup you mean howible trolls, it's perfectly ok for me to use suicide for my advurts".

As if she #bekind, how ironic. I wonder how long she spent going through song choices 😂.

....And swept under the rug, on to the happy post boomerang.

Unbelievable.

Reactions: 6
👆What doesn’t she get? She chose to post a picture of her with a vacum and posted #ad on it, the post was to commiserate about a suicide.

She used #ad to link to suicide. The fact it was gifted and she decided to take the #ad off wasn’t the issue. The issues was she realised how badly thought out the post was Because people told her. It wasnt nasty vile lies, it was people telling her it was in bad taste. She must have agreed because she deleted the ad then deleted the post.

Own it and apologise.

As for keep my big mouth shut, wtf, it was never about whether it needed ad or not..you used a tragic death to jump on insta and flog a vacum.

How can someone be that thick?

Reactions: 11
So she thinks she is in the right!
She is even more vile than I thought she was.
She is so missing the point, it’s not because she didn’t put ad it’s because she used a smiling photo of her holding a poxy hoover.
For me it’s her hashtags too!
Insensitive witch.
She’ll get what’s coming to her.
And the bleeping cake looked under cooked.
And do her kids seem scared of her?
Or is that just me? 🤔

Reactions: 9
👆What doesn’t she get? She chose to post a picture of her with a vacum and posted #ad on it, the post was to commiserate about a suicide.

She used #ad to link to suicide. The fact it was gifted and she decided to take the #ad off wasn’t the issue. The issues was she realised how badly thought out the post was Because people told her. It wasnt nasty vile lies, it was people telling her it was in bad taste. She must have agreed because she deleted the ad then deleted the post.

Own it and apologise.

As for keep my big mouth shut, wtf, it was never about whether it needed ad or not..you used a tragic death to jump on insta and flog a vacum.

How can someone be that thick?
Absolutely no words. It's almost as if this is her spin on gleefully rubbing her hands together thinking she's the "bigger" person, and somehow proved everyone wrong, that it's just the big bad "trolls" trying to get her.

Imagine if anyone close to Caroline saw her demented boomerangs in celebration. I wonder if the cleaning of the tray story could be a euphemism for her thinking she's 'won'.

So she thinks she is in the right!
She is even more vile than I thought she was.
She is so missing the point, it’s not because she didn’t put ad it’s because she used a smiling photo of her holding a poxy hoover.
For me it’s her hashtags too!
Insensitive witch.
She’ll get what’s coming to her.
And the bleeping cake looked under cooked.
And do her kids seem scared of her?
Or is that just me? 🤔
I think the kids are too scared to make a mess in case Lynsey bollocks them. It wasn't long ago one of her daughters was at college/school and a pot of pasta or liquid exploded in her bag. Lynsey went nuts and called her daughter a stupid cow - it was all recorded for the gram.
I thought that too about the cake, looked way under cooked (just had a nosey on her profile) glad im not eating that. Hope Lynsey has the dettol ready in case those kids puke up later.
She must be a nightmare to love with, she said on Monday that she wanted to spend time with her son going through his clothes and chucking some out. If anyone needs to do that its Lynsey, the amount of clothes she must have.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She could have written every bloody #ad going including linking to the ASA, explaining it was gifted, how much it cost, how long she had had it...nd any other part of the vacum deal she cares to mention.

That wasn't the point!

She linked it to a suicide. She took a tragic situation and linked it to selling a bloody vacum cleaner! She took some tragic news and sat down and wrote an ad, she called it an ad, what a disgrace.

Reactions: 7
Drinking on a Tuesday afternoon. She used to claim she only drank at the weekends but she does most days. Yet more lies.

• Haha
I think the kids are too scared to make a mess in case Lynsey bollocks them. It wasn't long ago one of her daughters was at college/school and a pot of pasta or liquid exploded in her bag. Lynsey went nuts and called her daughter a stupid cow - it was all recorded for the gram.
I thought that too about the cake, looked way under cooked (just had a nosey on her profile) glad im not eating that. Hope Lynsey has the dettol ready in case those kids puke up later.
She must be a nightmare to love with, she said on Monday that she wanted to spend time with her son going through his clothes and chucking some out. If anyone needs to do that its Lynsey, the amount of clothes she must have.
That all she does! Sort clothes out and go shopping.
Yes that rant was the reason I unfollowed her.
I can’t believe I was ever taken in by her 🙄

Reactions: 4
She could have written every bloody #ad going including linking to the ASA, explaining it was gifted, how much it cost, how long she had had it...nd any other part of the vacum deal she cares to mention.

That wasn't the point!

She linked it to a suicide. She took a tragic situation and linked it to selling a bloody vacum cleaner! She took some tragic news and sat down and wrote an ad, she called it an ad, what a disgrace.
Do Swan actually realise that this is what the problem was? The fact that she used a post advertising (regardless of whether it was gifted or not) a vacuum as a sympathetic post about another woman's suicide? THIS is the problem, not whether it was a gifted product or not.
She's obviously decided to pretend that that's what the problem was, whether or not it was an ad or whether the product was gifted.

Reactions: 5
Do Swan actually realise that this is what the problem was? The fact that she used a post advertising (regardless of whether it was gifted or not) a vacuum as a sympathetic post about another woman's suicide? THIS is the problem, not whether it was a gifted product or not.
She's obviously decided to pretend that that's what the problem was, whether or not it was an ad or whether the product was gifted.
They appear to be as unethical as her telling her she looked good in the comments.

Well hello! It was me that (to my knowledge) first called her on it. She deleted my comment so I commented again and it was them that I think @glozell screen shorted a few pages back. She also sent me a crappy PM.
So glad it's not just me that sees how inappropriate the #ad and tagging swan was. As I said to her, a simple picture of a flower or anything would do. She didn't HAVE to have her smiley face with a bleeping hoover 😒

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Well hello! It was me that (to my knowledge) first called her on it. She deleted my comment so I commented again and it was them that I think @glozell screen shorted a few pages back. She also sent me a crappy PM.
So glad it's not just me that sees how inappropriate the #ad and tagging swan was. As I said to her, a simple picture of a flower or anything would do. She didn't HAVE to have her smiley face with a bleeping hoover 😒
Good for you.
She can’t get away with being like this. If she gets upset over someone saying what you didn’t wasn’t appropriate, then she is going to really struggle.
What did she say back to you?
I am so angry that she has turned it on to herself.
I wonder if her friends thought it was ok to do that?
I do hope CF family or Friends didn’t see it. 😕

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.