Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone find it a bit silly how through her instagram stories she's let everyone know where her daughter's work? (Shoe shop and a cafe) whether she realises this I don't know but to me it is a little bit careless?
I absolutely love my mum and we have a great relationship but 16 year old would be have died if she had of done that to me 🤣

Reactions: 2
"Shaming" her daughter again with her food finds in her room!!
Leave off Lyndsey. .
Let them be teenagers ffs 🙄

Reactions: 12
Leave off Lyndsey. .
Does she really think this is content? your teenager had a pack of tortilla chips and some sour cream dip in her room, who gives a flying duck?🙄 I’d be starving if I had to put up with Lynsey’s cooking too! Who can blame the poor girl.
I’d have hated my Mum going through my bedroom at that age, teenagers need respect and privacy away from instagram!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Her daughter is 16 and she was looking in her drawers? My mum trusted me and when I got to a certain age it was my responsibility to keep my room tidy and clean. When my baby boys get older I'll tell them the same thing.

Reactions: 10
She equates to a roofless(did anyone notice) mrs trunchbull with them poor kids, when I think what I was upto at their ago my mother would have been happy with what these girls are being chastised for.

Reactions: 5
The way she said she’s doing a “spot check” too 🙄. I totally appreciate it’s her house & her kids should absolutely respect that, but give them some privacy. They strike me as fairly sensible & responsible kids anyway (especially the twins as they’re older), stop sharing their personal stuff all over Instagram & let them be kids!

Reactions: 10
Leave off Lyndsey. .
The salsa, or whatever it was, should have been in the fridge, so maybe mention that to her...but in private! She has no respect for her daughter's feelings. A room spot check, sounds like they are at boarding school / the army.

Trunchbull is now back pedaling saying how good liv is for cleaning her room 🙈

Hi Lynsey🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Teenage years are bad enough without having your mum show your private space to the internet

Personally, I think she is a bully towards those girls ( 1 more than the other )
Remember her kicking off over the spilt pasta pot in her college bag ~ in fairness, she did her best to clean it up with what she had to hand.
Yesterday, after baking, 1 was heard to say " No mess either mum "
Today isnt the 1st food shaming shes done either, rules are rules, I understand that and I know LOTS of people dont like food upstairs ( it never worried me tbh and I still love a cup of tea with biscuits in bed or breakfast on a weekend ) but its not as if they are obese and sneaking food, maybe their bloody hungry??
But like someone else said, give them some privacy ffs . . They're soon be 17!!

Reactions: 9
I’m guessing she’s quite strict on what the kids eat that’s why they hide food. Remember when they had chocolate cake, I think it was livs boyfriend who brought it round and liv pulled her plate away and her mum said look at her, she’s like a gannet and liv was so embarrassed. In front of her boyfriend too 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Happiness is 3 bags of decluttering from a 16 year olds bedroom. I would be embarrassed if 16 year old had 3 bags of stuff to throw away! They must buy way to much tat

Reactions: 6
Who thinks her tv appearance will mention trolling? Because she said she can't say what it is so can't be cleaning 🤔

And again, if you want to post about CF, maybe a flower, the sun in the sky etc... not your fringe with a sodding hoover 🤦

(Is there a way to change my name, don't want to use the same as my insta name but didn't think when I made the account!)
If you DM @Helen she should kindly change it for you !!

She equates to a roofless(did anyone notice) mrs trunchbull with them poor kids, when I think what I was upto at their ago my mother would have been happy with what these girls are being chastised for.
Roofless 😭😭

Who thinks her tv appearance will mention trolling? Because she said she can't say what it is so can't be cleaning 🤔
Oh yes - good shout. But where’s the responsibility for her content and how she speaks to her girls! And if it is - any mention of the hoover advert post, poor poor taste and hypocrisy at its finest

Anyone notice how since Mondays distasteful #ad, shes not posted a daily grid picture? Didnt she ALWAYS do ?
Is this to protect her from us "horrid people" who refuse to rim her arse or follow every swipe up she suggests . . OR, god forbid, dare to challenge her over anything?
Roll on 8.15 tomorrow. .
My alarm is set . .
Is yours?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.