Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would only delete it or block you . .
Im sure shes changed the ability for us to comment today? Or I'm being a div ( probably the latter tbh ) 🤣
It wouldn't surprise me, you can restrict accounts and also filter certain words from being commented.

Reactions: 3
So basically the swan #AD post didn't go her way so she posted a picture with her hair and make-up done for likes to make her feel better...

Reactions: 7
So basically the swan #AD post didn't go her way so she posted a picture with her hair and make-up done for likes to make her feel better...
Desperately hoping her shady deflection tactic gets her off the hook to. Absolutely shameless.

Reactions: 4
Why is she harping on about the joys of self employment during half term??
Silly witch . .
duck off Lyndsey you are so far up your own arse you are going to meet yourself on the way back out 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she harping on about the joys of self employment during half term??
Silly witch . .
duck off Lyndsey you are so far up your own arse you are going to meet yourself on the way back out 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m sure her kids are looking forward to a ton more unnecessary shopping trips!!

Reactions: 5
Yep looks that way but what she should’ve done was put her hands in the air admit she’d fucked up. Then proceed to apologise profusely put a nice picture of Caroline up saying how sad what’s happened to her.
Instead she’s gone and cried like a baby saying she’s being called nasty names by trolls trying to get all the sympathy from her minions. Lyndsey your a grown woman stop acting like a spoiled brat admit you were stupid in what you did and gain back some self respect.

• Heart
Lynsey is a fraudster, she has played the fake it until you make it game and its worked relatively well, but there’s a life span with playing the insta system! You only need to look at some of her posts! She’ll have less than 2 thousand likes on one, then on one she’ll have over 18 thousand that doesn’t ring true with the insta algorithm, and her biggest giveaway is on the latest her hair and makeup post! You can purchase (at a cost obviously) Fake like and even more what you want your fake comments to say! this is done by customising words such as Wow, Gorgeous, Amazing, Stunning etc you can use up to 5 words and the computer will generate however many comments you pay for. it really is that simple you can even purchase verification badges these days too!

Lynsey is so desperate for fame and fortune and will lie and cheat her way to the top at any cost hence her using the tragic suicide of a young woman alongside a #ad she has no remorse, no morals, and holds herself above everyone, everyone is beneath her!

The panic is setting in with her following ratio because I’d imagine these companies that are paying her are probably seeing minimal return because bots tend to not purchase cleaning products, and not just her anyone buying followers comments etc to earn money of brands are committing fraud in my opinion. If you know what your doing a quick check on her account will show you her genuine follower count stands at around 20k not 170+k
Take Alice beer for example it’s fair to say she’s a lot more well known than Lynsey? She has 5+k followers on Instagram and is not verified yet she has appeared on multiple tv shows! Lynsey is conning everyone involved here because her mentality is F everyone else I’m the most important person on this earth. There is a lot of evidence to back up just what a fraud she is and her time is running out.

• Heart
  • Wow
Its been deleted. What a bell this woman is
The post from yesterday morning or the fact she edited the post to remove the ad!!!! I no longer follow her as shes annoyed me over last few days, she deserves to be unfollowed.

Reactions: 6
The post from yesterday morning or the fact she edited the post to remove the ad!!!! I no longer follow her as shes annoyed me over last few days, she deserves to be unfollowed.
Probably all of the above . .
Dunno about you lot, but I think she sounds nervous/shaky in her videos since yesterday ~ she knows shes in the wrong, hence the purchased comments on her "make over" post to let her sheep believe shes still their queen

Dunno about you lot, but I think she sounds nervous/shaky in her videos since yesterday ~ she knows shes in the wrong, hence the purchased comments on her "make over" post to let her sheep believe shes still their queen
Before i unfollowed i saw her post from last night, yes i agree however i think shes making it out that she was shaky through anger of the trolls.
All she had to do was be the bigger person and admit she messed up and maybe she would like to make a donation to the Samaritans after all shes about positivity.
She wonders why her likes are so low, we know the reason.

Its been deleted. What a bell this woman is
Over 24 hours too late and still no apology! Lynsey made it a million times worse for herself by digging and digging instead of just holding her hands up like a rational and half decent person. This has put a huge black mark over her character and accout. Any brands she chooses to work with now need to be shown what sort of person she is and what her motives really are. The evidence is out there now and going no where.

Painting fake positivity, pink glitter and rainbows all over a rotten egg will only work for so long before the stench takes over.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve unfollowed her for good and blocked her so I don’t go looking. I also don’t want her posts showing up in my Search/suggestions.
She’s so deluded and she’s been caught lying about something so awful.

Over 24 hours too late and still no apology! Lynsey made it a million times worse for herself by digging and digging instead of just holding her hands up like a rational and half decent person. This has put a huge black mark over her character and accout. Any brands she chooses to work with now need to be shown what sort of person she is and what her motives really are. The evidence is out there now and going no where.

Painting fake positivity, pink glitter and rainbows all over a rotten egg will only work for so long before the stench takes over.
Even Lyndsey Queen of Clean can’t polish this turd.

• Haha
She's completely freaked out. You can see and hear it in the videos. She's almost shrieking about 'positivity'.
She's freaked out because she knows she's made a serious mistake and she knows that people saw this and pulled her up on it, hence her deleting the post.

Too little too late though as the evidence is there in screenshots.

Problem is if she makes these brands money, they are not going to drop her. Lynsey is a cash cow to these brands.
What i dont understand is if she isnt getting the likes on her posts like she's often moaned about, surely they arent going to swipe up and buy the product she's paid to flog. So im sat on the fence with this....

Whoever has original screenshots should send to some huge accounts like Gemma Collins. She was calling out influencers other day for swipe ups etc whilst posting things about CF. I bet there are a few celebrities who would find that post in really bad taste or even disgusting

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.