Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like Lyndsey, she always seems like she is genuine and always replies to messages almost straight away. She's the best one by far

Reactions: 5
I like her, although I liked her more last year. I am just a bit sick of all the swipe ups and ads. Just like a lot of Instagramers - when did it all become a way to make money rather than connect with others.

I don't like how she wears dresses or pleated skirts with trainers, like what she wore on this morning. She has a stunning figure etc but her style is just not good in my opinion

Reactions: 6
I like her, although I liked her more last year. I am just a bit sick of all the swipe ups and ads. Just like a lot of Instagramers - when did it all become a way to make money rather than connect with others.

I don't like how she wears dresses or pleated skirts with trainers, like what she wore on this morning. She has a stunning figure etc but her style is just not good in my opinion
I agree, I like her in general but there are a few too many swipe ups/ads these days. Although having said that, she does always seem to declare them in an obvious way unlike a lot of them!

Reactions: 2
She’s flogging fridge trays for £25 that you can get in Wilko for £2 each 😱 I’m actually shocked that she would be so dishonest, I’ve seen her shopping in Wilko before so she will have known that.

I tried to send her a message on that story to tell her about the Wilko trays, but she’s got the comments turned off. Wonder why 🤔

I do like her page and I like her as a person but that had put me off a bit, I’ll take everything she says with a pinch of salt from now on.

• Wow
Her page is all about ads now and her getting back on tv sadly, I find her boring now and have learnt nothing from her except severe fringes are not a good look

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ads Ads and more ads. Although obviously not with Ikea. Everything she wears and uses is a swipe up. I also thought this morning while lying in bed at 10am, does she really get up at 7am everyday to wear something ‘ad-able’ and clean? I clean in gym stuff or old stuff not new asos dresses. Why does she change beds on Sundays when her whole family's at home when she’s at home all week? I have many questions.

Reactions: 5
Ads Ads and more ads. Although obviously not with Ikea. Everything she wears and uses is a swipe up. I also thought this morning while lying in bed at 10am, does she really get up at 7am everyday to wear something ‘ad-able’ and clean? I clean in gym stuff or old stuff not new asos dresses. Why does she change beds on Sundays when her whole family's at home when she’s at home all week? I have many questions.
I wondered that re the beds too- why not do it on a school/work day and make your life a bit easier?

I like some of her tips and her backstory is absolutely horrific so I can totally get why someone would become obsessed with cleaning after going through what she did, but all the constant swipe ups are annoying. If someone asks where you got something just say it!

Reactions: 1
Unfollowed a few days ago,she’s become as bad as the others- I used to find her page helpful and very genuine but she’s clearly treating Instagram as her job now and it’s just too contrived 🙄

Reactions: 4
Her grammar and spelling always seem to be poor. Now I don't want to have a go at her because I don't know, maybe she has dyslexia or something, but regardless of whether she may or may not have, she has NO excuse for constantly writing "Could of, should of and would of". It's bloody HAVE!

Reactions: 4
Think I'm going to unfollow too. I messaged her recently with a lovely comment after she received some nasty messages and all I got was a measly emoji in return. The ads are really getting OTT now. Sorry it's a NO from me which is a shame as I really once enjoyed her content.
Same here. I always liked her but the constant ads. sometimes she feels like she is boasting. Some of her followers don’t have the disposable income she has.

Reactions: 3
Are people really that stupid that they don’t know you can hang out washing ,
750E4A6E-B1C6-44CC-9533-41304E1E7CFB.jpeg
Lynsey has to tell people you can hang out your washing ?? She shared this on her stories today 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
"Swipe up to buy this heated airer, swipe up to buy my heated hair brush, swipe up to buy my £80 dress" Ah duck off. Unfollowed.

• Haha
I thought she was in her 50ies.

I've never been a huge fan and after watching her in the ocd cleaners I thought she was quite rude..

Sunday morning, and she’s cleaning her kitchen floor. Why can’t she do it tomorrow. Same with sheet changing, I’d be lucky to get my teenagers up at 9am to wash their bedding, they’d be an almighty sheet storm that would put the kibosh in the rest of the day

Reactions: 3
I did start to follow her as thought she was genuine and not money grabbing......oh how wrong i was. All it is these days is #gifted, #Ad ,and swipe ups.

She’s definitely deleting comment on her most recent quote!a a

I think it’s so sad that she’s choosing to see the comments about climate change as negative. There’s some interesting discussion around what she posted, I’ve no idea why she would want to shut that down.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.