Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like I’m the only one who now finds her irritating and unrelatable, the constant linked clothes, McDonalds, linked Olympus camera and now it’s time to book a holiday

Reactions: 5
I feel like I’m the only one who now finds her irritating and unrelatable, the constant linked clothes, McDonalds, linked Olympus camera and now it’s time to book a holiday
She was much more genuine when she started out first, but now she's the same as all the rest of them. It's all ads and swipe ups.

Reactions: 6
I had to unfollow her a year or so a go. She done a story of her walking into her girls room saying
‘ look at the state of it in here, im so so fed up with it. So disrespectful bla bla bla’ i swear on my life there was a pencil and eraser on the floor [emoji24] and then the story of her cleaning her phone after a night out.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had to unfollow her a year or so a go. She done a story of her walking into her girls room saying
‘ look at the state of it in here, im so so fed up with it. So disrespectful bla bla bla’ i swear on my life
That’s exactly why I unfollowed too - her perspective is wayyy out.

Reactions: 2
‘ look at the state of it in here, im so so fed up with it. So disrespectful bla bla bla’ i swear on my life there was a pencil and eraser on the floor [emoji24] and then the story of her cleaning her phone after a night out.

I remember this and thought the same, it can't be good for the kids with her being so completely over the top about being tidy.

I said this the other day! She says things are untidy and it will literally just be a blanket crumpled up on the sofa!

Reactions: 1
It’s when she’s working at home and in her work “breaks” she’ll go and clean something that she did the day before and it’s not even something like a bathroom that might need done everyday with 5 people living in a house. She’s still so obsessed

It’s when she’s working at home and in her work “breaks” she’ll go and clean something that she did the day before and it’s not even something like a bathroom that might need done everyday with 5 people living in a house. She’s still so obsessed
I think her fame has gone straight to her ugly head and she’s become very stuck up.

Reactions: 3
She isn’t too bad, but I hate the constant hair touching!!!! Her hair must be greasy as hell by the end of the day!

• Haha
She isn’t too bad, but I hate the constant hair touching!!!! Her hair must be greasy as hell by the end of the day!
yes! And the fidgeting with her clothes when she’s telling us about the granny dress she’s wearing!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok I take back my comment from yesterday. Thats 3 times this week she’s said she isn’t going to respond to trolls and that her page is for positivity only.
yet she keeps on ranting on her stories, she’s coming across just as bad what these ‘trolls’ are! I’ve had to unfollow, can’t stand the hypocrisy any longer!

i make a point of not cleaning on certain days - such as my windows on a Wednesday - I don’t want my neighbours to look out and see me cleaning the windows on a Wednesday and thinking “oh, she’s doing windows Wednesday”. My neighbours might not have a clue, but I don’t want to run the risk!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Every story is an Ad, lots of cleaning footage seems to be repeats or pre-recorded. Thought she was more relatable then Hinch but she’s fast becoming less so

Reactions: 3
Have followed for ages and really quite liked her but the water softener thing she has just done on her stories advertising for them when she doesn’t even own their product has made me unfollow. What a sell out, disappointed ☹

Think I'm going to unfollow too. I messaged her recently with a lovely comment after she received some nasty messages and all I got was a measly emoji in return. The ads are really getting OTT now. Sorry it's a NO from me which is a shame as I really once enjoyed her content.

Reactions: 4
I don’t follow her but had a quick look at her stories. Did she really just clean dogs poo off her shoe in her kitchen sink 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.