Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sure her husband works away for a big company so he’s in a well paid job , even without the swipe ups she would earn quite a bit from her books and guest ( still paid ) editing on newspapers and magazines .
That’s the thing isn’t it? Which I why I think they get addicted to the ‘rush’ if the money they make from swipe ups etc

Reactions: 1
That’s the thing isn’t it? Which I why I think they get addicted to the ‘rush’ if the money they make from swipe ups etc
The more money people have the more greedy they get, just want more. It’s never enough.

Reactions: 2
I don't know how the swipe up fully works but I wonder if when a swipe up happens it makes the cash register noise like when you have a item for sale on ebay and someone bids on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Makes me laugh banging on about ‘using natural cleaning products’ make your own shake and vac etc but then has another holiday in an aeroplane, her carbon footprint must be massive. Add to that the love of the ‘fast fashion’ in primark and the impact that has on the social and natural environment.!
Also in Florida she was constantly in supermarkets checking out cleaning products.. pleeeeaase 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Who does that on holiday

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Has anyone watched the stories from the beach today, I was hoping that she might have dropped her phone into the sea! I tend to thing this when I see anyone with their phone near water TBH.

I agree whit the fast fashion comments, and always going to Primark the woman hasn't got a clue about being eco friendly.

She's now added a swipe up for a pom pom basket "from and earlier story" I've watched her today and there hasn't been a mention of a pom pom basket. So greedy!

Last edited:
Has anyone watched the stories from the beach today, I was hoping that she might have dropped her phone into the sea! I tend to thing this when I see anyone with their phone near water TBH.

I agree whit the fast fashion comments, and always going to Primark the woman hasn't got a clue about being eco friendly.

She's now added a swipe up for a pom pom basket "from and earlier story" I've watched her today and there hasn't been a mention of a pom pom basket. So greedy!
I think she means the pink pom pom basket in #windowswednesday pic

I like her apart from the picking at clothes thing which is a bit annoying .

Just googled her and found this

"Back in 2002, the Queen of Clean was happily married and expecting twins - or so she thought.

Lynsey was horrified when she discovered that her husband, who she doesn't want to name, was a paedophile.

The shock of the horrific disocvery, Lynsey believes, brought on an early labour and twins, Mollie and Olivia were born at just 28 weeks."

I didn't know that . What a horrid thing to go through
She mentions this in her blog. It’s where her ocd stemmed from as she had to have everything clean for the twins when they were so premature. Also her way of dealing with the trauma. I really really like her. She is genuine and always takes time to answer questions x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone catch her stories yesterday? She said she called her new footstool something offensive. I’m just dying to know what she said. Anyone know?

I quite like her but like a lot of Instagram I feel there's too many swipe ups. Not just lyndsey, but other accounts too. I just skip past those

Reactions: 3
How to clean your house at Christmas. A whole book - why is it different to other times - literally dumbfounded that a publishing company has listed this crap and someone will make money. Obviously aimed at Women - already mentally loaded with running a home, now have to worry if their house is clean enough for Christmas on top of the other stresses and worries and more than likely a job outside of the home

Reactions: 6
I like her, but she was a bit of a knob the other day when she was going on about someone messaging her to say that she shouldn’t be showing her Sunday dinner off as she’s flashing her wealth around.

I do agree with her that she should be able to post whatever she wants, everyone’s offended by something etc.

But I also think that whoever messaged her is clearly living in some sort of poverty, or knows someone who is and that’s really sad. They didn’t deserve to be ridiculed by her the way they were. I don’t know I just think she could have thought about it a little more before she did a story to say how ridiculous it was.

Makes me laugh banging on about ‘using natural cleaning products’ make your own shake and vac etc but then has another holiday in an aeroplane, her carbon footprint must be massive. Add to that the love of the ‘fast fashion’ in primark and the impact that has on the social and natural environment.!
Also in Florida she was constantly in supermarkets checking out cleaning products.. pleeeeaase 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Who does that on holiday
I have noticed a lot of her 'natural cleaning' recipes were ones that had already appeared on other cleaning pages or were already on Pinterest. For instance, littlehomebird has some homemade recipes that this woman has taken from. (I apologise, but I do follow some cleaning accounts for ideas like this- don't hate me) I also follow green cleaning accounts and they too have shared hints and tips that this woman took from them and claimed as her own but the dates all show these other accounts posted theirs first but she gets all the credit which I think is unfair and misleading as she's using other peoples content to give herself some content other than being a walking, talking catalogue- she is after all a cleaning page so fashion does not fit into it with her in my opinion. She's outdated and becoming more annoying to me, I had to unfollow her as she appears a little too batty these days.

I like her cleaning tips and I must admit she’s inspired me with her Fridge Friday, Throw it Thursday etc so on that side I think she’s good. But for someone who litter picks and uses green cleaning I think the amount she spends on clothes and fast fashion is excessive. I know it’s her money and she’s earned it it just seems a little hypocritical to constantly buy more cheap clothing that ends up in landfill.

Reactions: 4
I like her apart from the picking at clothes thing which is a bit annoying .

Just googled her and found this

"Back in 2002, the Queen of Clean was happily married and expecting twins - or so she thought.

Lynsey was horrified when she discovered that her husband, who she doesn't want to name, was a paedophile.

The shock of the horrific disocvery, Lynsey believes, brought on an early labour and twins, Mollie and Olivia were born at just 28 weeks."

I didn't know that . What a horrid thing to go through
It is horrible... bit I'm not sure I agree with her airing that. The impact on her children cant be good, that is their biological father and shes openly discussed it. It doesnt sit with me very well

Reactions: 2
Her tips are from Kim and aggie the original queens of clean and her fringe cracks me up , never liked her she all for being positive yet she the most bitchy of them all 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.