Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just annoying as duck. Tagging the range in that post about the car park like it’s their fault? bleeping hell🙄

Reactions: 5
Lynsey must be a nightmare to love with, all she does is moan.
If you don't like the negativity then just ignore it but no she can't.
The way she's constantly cleaning that house she's making me feel lazy, i only clean when i have guests round and that isn't very often 🤣

Reactions: 2
Lynsey must be a nightmare to love with, all she does is moan.
If you don't like the negativity then just ignore it but no she can't.
The way she's constantly cleaning that house she's making me feel lazy, i only clean when i have guests round and that isn't very often 🤣
It’s so weird though she was so crazy about the “negativity” and I had a look at the comments on her climate change thing and there was nothing really that bad!

So I commented in defence of the people who didn’t find it funny, because I feel quite strongly about indifference to climate change and jeeeeeesus it was like I’d personally insulted Lynsey and all her family. All I said was I thought it was just misplaced considering the seriousness of climate change, like it’s pretty bleeping massive scary to be trivialised In such a way.

I do like Lynsey, but I think I’m going to unfollow. None of her community seem to want to have a conversation about anything that she’s sees as negative.

Reactions: 4
I usually don't mind her, but how is her spelling so terrible? She doesn't know the difference between he's and his l, nor can she work out the difference between bought and brought. Can't imagine how many words had to be changed in her book.

Reactions: 3
I usually don't mind her, but how is her spelling so terrible? She doesn't know the difference between he's and his l, nor can she work out the difference between bought and brought. Can't imagine how many words had to be changed in her book.
I believe she said at some point recently (very quickly in one of her stories) that she is dyslexic. Correct me if I’m wrong.

cant stand the woman shes soooo boring imagine living with her she would literally sterilsie u at front door she needs to lighten up live a little she forever shoving camera in her daughters face they clearly hate it all she does it moan phew my rant over 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Had a face mask on her on the train this morning. Shes properly nuts that woman!

• Haha
I really like Lynsey and she works hard and has a lovely family and life but a gifted bed for your daughter?????? Buy your own beds, why is she becoming like all the others? Gifted this, gifted that, it makes me really angry. Well done for gifting the other bed to someone else, still got a free bloody bed though!

Reactions: 4
I really like Lynsey and she works hard and has a lovely family and life but a gifted bed for your daughter?????? Buy your own beds, why is she becoming like all the others? Gifted this, gifted that, it makes me really angry. Well done for gifting the other bed to someone else, still got a free bloody bed though!
I know what you mean, I really might unfollow her. It’s like watching the shopping channel.
her clothes are lovely, but too expensive for me. How many times a day does she change her clothes?

She's a right liar! Deffo hasn't washed that duvet cover before putting it on her daughters bed, you can see the creases where it was folded in the packaging! Just tell the truth love 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
She's a right liar! Deffo hasn't washed that duvet cover before putting it on her daughters bed, you can see the creases where it was folded in the packaging! Just tell the truth love 🤣🤣
Exactly my thoughts too

Reactions: 1
I seen that too. I think she hasn't because she can't be bothered, nothing wrong with that because who has the time to wash clean bedding? But don't just don't lie about it when you can see the way it's been folded up. I feel as though people may think of her less clean if she admits she hasn't?

“I love this bed and the service I’ve received has been wonderful” I looked everywhere for #ad but there was none so thought oh how cynical of me to assume this is an ad and started to feel guilty until 3 stories later #gifted appears 🙄. Should of been stated from the start Lynsey!! Tut tut miss prim & proper...

“I love this bed and the service I’ve received has been wonderful” I looked everywhere for #ad but there was none so thought oh how cynical of me to assume this is an ad and started to feel guilty until 3 stories later #gifted appears 🙄. Should of been stated from the start Lynsey!! Tut tut miss prim & proper...
Get it reported to the ASA

Aw I like her! Can’t remember the name of the tv show she used to be on but I watched that all the time 😂

Aw I like her! Can’t remember the name of the tv show she used to be on but I watched that all the time 😂
I did, but I think she has changed. Everything is an AD now. She already has her own businesses yet wants to make more money from instagram. She also is pally with beckyhomesweethome - and I cannot stand her lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.