Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she live in Suffolk then? I thought she was in Peterborough...
I might well be wrong - for some reason thought it was bury st Edmunds area

I don’t understand why a woman who doesn’t have a job other than social media needs the bedsheets washed so early in the morning. She could wash them any time of day. Unlike those of us who work full time and have to cram housework into the weekend!!
Have asked this question

Does she live in Suffolk then? I thought she was in Peterborough...
Yes, she lives right near me.

does it drive anyone else mad when she says or types ‘his’ instead of ‘he’s’? “His helping me this morning”. Supposedly she publishes a local newspaper. In the nicest possible way, I sometimes think she has a learning disability.

Reactions: 3
Yes, she lives right near me.

does it drive anyone else mad when she says or types ‘his’ instead of ‘he’s’? “His helping me this morning”. Supposedly she publishes a local newspaper. In the nicest possible way, I sometimes think she has a learning disability.
Yes and a new one that many people seem to do is ‘some think’ for something 😱 or ‘sumfink’

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think her face is looking rather skeletal today? Deep dark set eyes? 👀
Scary!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone else think her face is looking rather skeletal today? Deep dark set eyes? 👀
Scary!!
I thought that too but didn’t want to say anything in case i got pulled up for talking about her appearance. She looked morbid this morning

Reactions: 1
The Queen of boomerangs hasn't just started cleaning the train while people are standing up all around her oh my days I think this woman is bonkers the enjoyment you see on her face though 😒

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I thought this woman was all about positivity, all she does is moan. How her husband and kids puts up with her i'll never know.
Yes trains are manky, and floors need cleaning but you just get on with it and don't moan.

Yes and a new one that many people seem to do is ‘some think’ for something 😱 or ‘sumfink’
I think someone mentioned on an earlier thread that she may be dyslexic

Is it me or is she really turning up the "look at me, look how germ phobic k am" posts lay? She looks deranged now most of the time.

I like things clean. But my god she is obsessed. If i started cleaning trains & constantly pointing out how dirty everything in the outside world is i would expect my partner in to drag me straight to the doctors. I would love her kids to go on strike one day & refuse to take part in her Sargent major routine. They’ve got there whole adult life to worry about cleaning, not all having to be up at the crack of dawn on a Sunday just so their obsessive mother can put a bloody wash on.

I know her girls are still young but I can’t wait until one of them has kids and they take them to wreck grandmas house😂😂 my mother in law is also a clean freak and I cannot wait for my kids to want to play in muddy puddles on the way over to see Grandma 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's turning a major pain in the ass, constantly moaning about everything. "The train is filthy, the cab is filthy, the ground is filthy." Get a plastic bubble and move into it then, might stop you constantly bitching about your poor daughter too while you're in there. Do you ever think about how she must feel, constantly being reprimanded by you to your 172,000 followers? So she lost an umbrella cover. Hardly a life threatening matter is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus all this women does is moan
Like the world isn't good enough for her stuck up self. Who does she think she is. If a train isn't good enough for you love get a private driver 🙄 really thinks her tit dont stink.And the way she speaks to her family in front of a camera is awful. She must make them feel so good 😡

Anyone else think about the Del boy and Rodney chandelier scene in Only fools while she was up the ladder today?
I cant take ANYTHING she does seriously 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But did she actually do any cleaning? I mean the insurance for that sort of thing is sky high but suppose she has business insurance as well for the cleaning side.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.