Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why a woman who doesn’t have a job other than social media needs the bedsheets washed so early in the morning. She could wash them any time of day. Unlike those of us who work full time and have to cram housework into the weekend!!
Not sticking up for her but she does run her own business as well as all the cleaning stuff she does, she's not lazy and in the house all day like Hunch. She was on telly years ago while Hunch was still at school and still does share loads of cleaning stuff. Not a massive fan or anything but she does actually work.
BUT I have to agree with others, she's started moaning way too much which does my nut in!:rolleyes:
Gets way too much free stuff. Has too many vacuums and other floor cleaners.

Someone asked about her being dyslexic and I think she is, seem to remember her mentioning it before.
She's admitted in the past to having OCD after discovering her husband (of the time) was a *bastard :poop: so I assume the cleaning in public places is a direct result of that. Not something that's easily controlled. Not new news, I know.

*It was in the press when she released her book, I remember seeing an advert for it although I haven't read the book myself, don't really want to go into what he did here but I'm sure plenty of you already know.

Reactions: 6
My sister followed her kids round constantly wiping and cleaning them when they were little, now they are always ill with colds etc. My nan used to say ‘You have to eat a speck of dirt before you die’
My house is clean but it’s lived in, I don’t lose my tit if there are crumbs left on the side or the kids have forgot to flush 😂 or the dog hasn’t wiped his feet!

Reactions: 7
She’s so unoriginal. Can’t think of any of her own content. The creme egg thing is her trying to be relevant she’s so fake and a show off.

Why can’t she pronounce words properly? 😭 Cif was pronounced as sieve earlier. I unfollowed her a while back then started following again but I’m going to have to unfollow her again... again 🤦🏻‍♀️ I originally unfollowed coz I was feeling crap that I wasn’t keeping my house clean/tidy... and she was a little annoying. This time I’m unfollowing coz she’s just annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s pissing me off that she was on This Morning last week about keeping fit with cleaning and she’s stuffing Creme eggs down her neck at half 9 in the morning 😷

Reactions: 2
I bought her book when I was following her and I was actually really let down as I felt it wasn’t anything new or insightful which made me quickly unfollow her.

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20200130-195134_Instagram.jpg

Is she serious??
What IS it with all these cream eggs??
If that doesnt scream beggy let me promote for cadburys??
Yuk Lyndsey. . A step too far

Reactions: 6
Hetty is the perfect dog for that family. She is very unique looking. :LOL: I‘m sure last year Lindsey made a big song and dance about eating one cream egg but this year she has a whole plateful! What is going on? Maybe she has loosened up a bit.

Hetty is the perfect dog for that family. She is very unique looking. :LOL: I‘m sure last year Lindsey made a big song and dance about eating one cream egg but this year she has a whole plateful! What is going on? Maybe she has loosened up a bit.
She’s ok to pose with a plateful of creme eggs / eat them for breakfast despite the fact we have a serious problem with obesity and diabetes in the U.K. However, she won’t allow her family to sleep beyond 8am on a Sunday for cleansheetSunday ? #priorities

• Haha
Has she been reading here, first time I’ve seen her looking not pristine, dodgy fringe, string hanging out of her top.

‘What you see if what you get’ since when 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I get it was a joke but if my husband bought me that pig I’d throw the bleep at him

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she does read here. The day after someone said she looked skeletal with sunken eyes, she said she “looked like death” and soon took a day to recharge. She seemed flustered in her stories. It looks like she struggles, for sure, and wants to keep positive and wants to be relatable, but has self-admitted issues that perhaps keep her from that. I was a fan of hers and even excused her ads because at least she declared them. I would just swipe through. She at least responds to messages even if it’s just a pink heart emoji. But I’m tired of the off topic skirt twirling and swipe ups. If she only posted a handful of stories daily related to cleaning and a couple of “real life” bits to remain relatable, that would be more valuable to her viewers, more watchable and she may not get as burnt out. It just seems so many accounts lose the plot when they realize they can make money off IG and take it to the extreme. It always catches up with them.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.