Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just done a “clean yourself fit” segment on This Morning and then admits all she’s had to eat today is a wispa and a mini twix? Not very healthy🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well queen of clean what a load of bullshit get fit whilst cleaning you will burn X amount of calories 🤣yes a few calories might be burnt but no where near the numbers you stated. Whichever personal trainer told her that needs to go and do a proper course.
She’s such a germ freak makes me laugh with that immunity tea she makes eat well stay well. She’s barking mad I think she staged the mess her kids left on her return

Reactions: 4
She’s just done a “clean yourself fit” segment on This Morning and then admits all she’s had to eat today is a wispa and a mini twix? Not very healthy🤷🏼‍♀️
She's definitely being paid by Cadburys at the moment because she's inhaling creme eggs like they're going out of fashion.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Incou
Now reported her to the ASA not for the other thing she is ranting about this morning but for a jumper on her stories yesterday, she was yet again ‘kindly gifted’ from mulberry moon UK. No #add #gifted absolutely crazes me. That company actually sent you something and you even said it was a gift on your stories but couldn’t declare it
Again someone else has reported her this morning (Which I think was ridiculous) and straight away it’s bullying and trolling, she says they worlds gone mad’ well actually it has as I’m sick and tired of so called influencers getting free tit and not declaring it.! Talk about self entitlement
I totally agree with you, all these bloody so called influencers can’t take any kind of criticism. As soon as they don’t like something someone says it’s trolling, bullying and they put out a poor me statement. I unfollowed her, she really did annoy me!

She takes homemade (!) fabric refresher / conditioner to spray on a train ! They are awful but it’s a bit excessive - why not take a piece of fabric to sit on ? Most people jyst happy to get a seat

plus why iron and then steam ?
She is so over the top!!

Reactions: 5
Her smile for her most recent boomerang/anything press related makes her looks crazy. I don’t know if it’s because she’s forcing it or what but she looks deranged 😶

New to this tattle hello everyone. This woman drives me crazyyyy. I am going to hit the unfollow button. Boomerangs are so pissing annoying she must do at least 10 a day if not more pouring a drink taking the dog for a walk doing the ironing the list goes on

Reactions: 2
New to this tattle hello everyone. This woman drives me crazyyyy. I am going to hit the unfollow button. Boomerangs are so pissing annoying she must do at least 10 a day if not more pouring a drink taking the dog for a walk doing the ironing the list goes on
Welcome,👋🏻
I know. I am around her age and wouldn’t even know how to do one. 🙄

So glad this robot has a thread, my god she is beyond irritating. The pink obsession (how old is she ffs), the trainer/dress combo, the stepford housewives permanent ad lifestyle, the creepy facial expressions, the spider eyelashes, the cringy constant boomerangs, the ego. She can't take even the smallest amount of criticism or difference of opinion/suggestion, and lives in an echo chamber. Her kids are props, she's pimping them out to gain more shite and promoting their own Instagram's to anyone who follows her. Where is their privacy and safe spaces away from the camera she thrusts in their faces at any given moment. Imagine being one of the kids friends who pop round and she see's nothing wrong with plastering them all over her stories or feed. The greed and shopping obsession. The constant throwing away just to replace it. She thinks she invented everything cleaning related and all the "hacks". In so many ways she's like a child it's embarrassing to watch. Her entitled rant about followers wondering why she hadn't hit 200k yet, YET! It really pissed me off that she had the audacity to bring out another addition to her book so everyone that had already bought the first one would have to re purchase for the christmas content. She's a greedy beggy narcissist.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her smile for her most recent boomerang/anything press related makes her looks crazy. I don’t know if it’s because she’s forcing it or what but she looks deranged 😶
Her smiles always look deranged or gormless. Especially when she tries really hard and puts her hand on her hips. She must have been very awkward in school. There is something off with her, like she struggles to do a genuine smile.

Reactions: 7
Her smiles always look deranged or gormless. Especially when she tries really hard and puts her hand on her hips. She must have been very awkward in school. There is something off with her, like she struggles to do a genuine smile.
This is exactly what I mean. And she comes across as so self entitled but also like she has the biggest stick up her arse going, she is always moaning about something and god forbid her kids act like kids and don’t put something away in its designated spot within 1 second of putting it down. Her only content is her moans and ranting, she’s not even about cleaning anymore. I couldn’t give a rats arse where she gets her ugly dresses and costume jewellery gifted from but she will still tell everyone every morning like she has 100 inboxes asking what she’s wearing and where it’s from 🙄😒

Also I’m sorry but has anyone seen the video of her scrubbing that orange/lemon (haven’t got my specs in) into the table? If that was the table I had to clean on my shift in a restaurant I’d be handing her the spray bottle and cloth if she’s such a good cleaner and she could clean her own bleeping mess up. Silly cow

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is exactly what I mean. And she comes across as so self entitled but also like she has the biggest stick up her arse going, she is always moaning about something and god forbid her kids act like kids and don’t put something away in its designated spot within 1 second of putting it down. Her only content is her moans and ranting, she’s not even about cleaning anymore. I couldn’t give a rats arse where she gets her ugly dresses and costume jewellery gifted from but she will still tell everyone every morning like she has 100 inboxes asking what she’s wearing and where it’s from 🙄😒

Also I’m sorry but has anyone seen the video of her scrubbing that orange/lemon (haven’t got my specs in) into the table? If that was the table I had to clean on my shift in a restaurant I’d be handing her the spray bottle and cloth if she’s such a good cleaner and she could clean her own bleeping mess up. Silly cow
Those morning speeches LOL. Does she think people are actually waiting for her ramble on about absolute crap for 10 stories, and those "motivational" #'s jfc.

When the bigger cleaning accounts went to London giving away Swan vacuums at the train stations, they were all superglued to her arse cheeks 🤣. The best bit was when they all made a vacuum archway for her to come through 😂. The things people will do for some freebies and to grow their accounts, honestly.

Reactions: 3
So glad this robot has a thread, my god she is beyond irritating. The pink obsession (how old is she ffs), the trainer/dress combo, the stepford housewives permanent ad lifestyle, the creepy facial expressions, the spider eyelashes, the cringy constant boomerangs, the ego. She can't take even the smallest amount of criticism or difference of opinion/suggestion, and lives in an echo chamber. Her kids are props, she's pimping them out to gain more shite and promoting their own Instagram's to anyone who follows her. Where is their privacy and safe spaces away from the camera she thrusts in their faces at any given moment. Imagine being one of the kids friends who pop round and she see's nothing wrong with plastering them all over her stories or feed. The greed and shopping obsession. The constant throwing away just to replace it. She thinks she invented everything cleaning related and all the "hacks". In so many ways she's like a child it's embarrassing to watch. Her entitled rant about followers wondering why she hadn't hit 200k yet, YET! It really pissed me off that she had the audacity to bring out another addition to her book so everyone that had already bought the first one would have to re purchase for the christmas content. She's a greedy beggy narcissist.
Agree with every word. Yes, I thought it was so cheeky that another edition of the book was published with an additional chapter only a few months later.

I used to quite like her, but there is something manic about her ow. Nothing feels genuine, it's all got that staged lookto it a d I'm sick to the back teeth of her "I'm not boasting" boasts. The champagne, holidays, endless catalogue deliveries yet she is forever telling us all to de clutter? 🙄🙄 nah.

Reactions: 5
I used to quite like her, but there is something manic about her ow. Nothing feels genuine, it's all got that staged lookto it a d I'm sick to the back teeth of her "I'm not boasting" boasts. The champagne, holidays, endless catalogue deliveries yet she is forever telling us all to de clutter? 🙄🙄 nah.
Yes I quite agree. If she stopped bringing so much into the house, she wouldn’t have to declutter every week 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Hope she takes a large amount of fabric refresh for the ‘subway’ seats. Can see look his dirty the plane is already

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.