Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like her too, but the stories yesterday about how the kids left the house seemed a massive over reaction. It was a plate and a few other bits, it wasn't a mess it was just normal life! The advertising is getting too much and so is the "I'm so busy" talk...and the "I didn't organise a food shop delivery so I'll have to do it"....it all sounds like a constant moan. If you're not happy then change things, ease off on the advertising and enjoy your life a bit more!

Reactions: 9
I’ve seen her rip off a lot of the organised mum
Content for a while. I also remember she posted a girls account said she was copying her and all her followers basically attacked the girl and she had to seek legal action against her.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’ve seen her rip off a lot of the organised mum
Content for a while. I also remember she posted a girls account said she was copying her and all her followers basically attacked the girl and she had to seek legal action against her.
Oh wow. Did note today ‘waiting for teenagers to get up’ before ripping their sheets off them

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone notice she was wearing 3 outfits this morning. 1 to strip the bed, 1 to hoover the bed and 1 to speak about the twins still being in bed.

You have to laugh at people who make grid posts quoting themselves.

It's all ad after ad for this woman let's wait for the swipe up of today's outfit I noticed her account is becoming very boring same content everyday ad swipe up

Anyone notice she was wearing 3 outfits this morning. 1 to strip the bed, 1 to hoover the bed and 1 to speak about the twins still being in bed.
I’m sure that video of her stripping the bed was the same from last week, she was probably posting that while still laying in bed 😂

Those poor poor girls,
Surely they are at an age when they want to be out on a Saturday night and resting on a Sunday morning?
Im all for kids getting involved and responsible for their own rooms etc but "waiting" for them to surface at 8am goes down as child cruelty imo . .
FFS Lyndsey. . Have a day off woman!!
You are raising a family where I fear they will never know how to relax or enjoy themselves. .
Let them live a bit eh??

Reactions: 9
Those poor poor girls,
Surely they are at an age when they want to be out on a Saturday night and resting on a Sunday morning?
Im all for kids getting involved and responsible for their own rooms etc but "waiting" for them to surface at 8am goes down as child cruelty imo . .
FFS Lyndsey. . Have a day off woman!!
You are raising a family where I fear they will never know how to relax or enjoy themselves. .
Let them live a bit eh??
My daughter is the same age as the twins and if I went in there trying to wake her to change her bed I’m sure I’d get told where to go.
She’s responsible for her own room and I’m lucky she likes it clean and tidy, she changes her bed once a week and whatever day suits her. I wash it and she has a different set to put on. Jeez leave the kids alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think it might be time to question your life when this is what you get excited about. How is this considered share worthy.
Screenshot_20200126-121230.png

Gifting cleaning products lucky Suffolk peeps - actually giving something away that’s not used. Surprised didn’t take to food bank!

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry, was I hearing things there or did she just say that the Vorwerk is her "Sunday vaccum"???
I was going to say, does she really have a different one from every day of the week, but given the amount of them that were out on her drive there, that does actually seem quite likely! 😲

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand why a woman who doesn’t have a job other than social media needs the bedsheets washed so early in the morning. She could wash them any time of day. Unlike those of us who work full time and have to cram housework into the weekend!!

Reactions: 11
She’s getting worse with the swipe ups and everyone seems to like her frumpy style because every dam item of clothing she wears people are asking where it’s from 🙄

hate to burst your bubble Lyndsey but even my mother wouldn’t wear it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine looking back on your life and remembering that you spent all your adults Sundays washing, drying and ironing bed linen 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🤯

• Haha
I'm sorry, was I hearing things there or did she just say that the Vorwerk is her "Sunday vaccum"???
I was going to say, does she really have a different one from every day of the week, but given the amount of them that were out on her drive there, that does actually seem quite likely! 😲
Yes 😳 I'm absolutely gob smacked at how expensive that vacuum is to.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.