Lynsey Queen of Clean #9 Save water or get told off, while Lynsey washes a single cloff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god you absolutely DO NOT have to strip your bed. Get back in it with a nice cuppa and a good book.

Reactions: 5
Again, shes having trouble with her numbers 🤔
If you go in a "couple" or "just 2" of you. .

I struggle to grasp that she really is this fick . . 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No, it really doesn’t need to be done. Take a day off for once in your life woman. Stop being a such a martyr and a robot, nobody thinks any better of you 🙄
Exactly, who says you have to be up stripping a bed???? No one thinks oh my goodness what a superwoman out late and then up, hungover and still able to do her bed, in fact everyone thinks the complete opposite, what a loon, mind you that is probably the usual pre recorded video and she hasn’t bothered to strip them yet.

Reactions: 3
Exactly, who says you have to be up stripping a bed???? No one thinks oh my goodness what a superwoman out late and then up, hungover and still able to do her bed, in fact everyone thinks the complete opposite, what a loon, mind you that is probably the usual pre recorded video and she hasn’t bothered to strip them yet.
Oh! Must definitely a pre, recycled clip. Same one every week. In fact all her hashtag features are recycled. Do people honestly think she would be wearing her summer dressing gown? When all she has done for the last two weeks is moaned about how cold it is and has packed away her “delightful“ summer wardrobe 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
That roast looked revolting. Absolutely not worth the hassle of cooking one if it’s going to end up looking like the bottom of a Birkenstock 🤢🤢

• Haha
I’ve just read her cleaning article in the Sunday Express online - she has a regular weekly column. It’s so badly written grammatically and has lots of typos. Clearly written by her but not checked by the paper. Talks about how her car boot is full of cleaning packs for uni students 🤣

• Haha
So she’s now got a regular weekly bit in the Express. She’s just regurgitated the same old guff, about what students need to take away with them, that she’s been peddling all over the place for the last few weeks. Really poorly written too - does nobody proof read copy these days?

I’ve just read her cleaning article in the Sunday Express online - she has a regular weekly column. It’s so badly written grammatically and has lots of typos. Clearly written by her but not checked by the paper. Talks about how her car boot is full of cleaning packs for uni students 🤣
Ditto 🤣

Reactions: 2
If I had been out partying last night ( singing to songs I didn't know the words to) and paid £1000's of pounds for .
I proper promise you, I'd NOT be stripping my bed, or lifting my weird dog at the bridge . .
As for that "roast"
Id insist im taken out for dinner .
Roasting at home .. only

So vanilla 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And who puts on a white jumper to make tomato soup?
Perhaps she’s done it deliberately so she can demonstrate her prowess at stain removal??? Bet she’s got a ‘hack’ involving a combo of fairy liquid, lemon juice, white vinegar, toothpaste and bicarb to get homemade tomato soup shifted 🙄
She can get a new reel out of that 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.