Lynsey Queen of Clean #9 Save water or get told off, while Lynsey washes a single cloff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank god for videos of stuff like this . .
How else are we supposed to know how to decant our bicarb? 🤔
Yip like we don’t know how to pour something into another tub so it looks good ! Scraping the barrel there pouty pouterson !
I can imagine she would planning outfits /buying constantly thinking that she will look good and gets it sooooo wrong every time ! That top while they are in fashion she just makes it look like a lace top your gran would wear 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Imagine your life being so bleeping boring that you find yourself photographing rubbish?
No? 🤔
Me neither 🤣
this is why she drives the kid to school, every time this hun uses public transport she acts like she’s stuck in the black hole of Calcutta :confused:

Reactions: 5
That bleeping chavvy Gucci belt as well. Is there any outfit where she doesn’t try to shoehorn it in? 🙄
I didnt notice it tbh 🤣
Whenever I hear Gucci belt though, it makes me think about that row on social media where the chav was spouting on about her "fuckin gucci belt!"
Remember it?
🤣

Reactions: 1
He hasn't, that uniform in the was for another secondary school. You could tell the school from the colours on the blazer she tried to quickly shove in the washing machine. It’s quite distinctive if you know. She really should just keep his uniform and him off of Instagram before the whole scenario repeats itself.
He's been wearing black trousers and a grey blazer. Same as my lad. That's HG.

Reactions: 2
He's been wearing black trousers and a grey blazer. Same as my lad. That's HG.
The blazer she showed in the wash was black, with a blue stripe edging on it- I think she’s been purposely posting mixed photos to try and keep where he has moved to secret. I wish she would just keep him off the page, give him his privacy!

The blazer she showed in the wash was black, with a blue stripe edging on it- I think she’s been purposely posting mixed photos to try and keep where he has moved to secret. I wish she would just keep him off the page, give him his privacy!
So is that OBA?
I was ssure she washed a grey blazer!

So is that OBA?
I was ssure she washed a grey blazer!
She will mess up and show it eventually, she’s so slap dash she will totally forget she’s trying to hide it! She’s a fool. If she truly wanted to protect him she would keep him well away from her page, otherwise she’s opening him up to bullies again.

When I saw the Instahun Xmas scented Asda bog roll on her stories I immediately thought … hope she gets thrush. Does this make me a bad person?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s so regimented!!! Such a robot! If you’ve had a night out in London snd a few wines why are you stripping the bed and lifting that ugly dog over a bridge all before 9am on a Sunday! No one would cry if you didn’t !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.