Lynsey Queen of Clean #9 Save water or get told off, while Lynsey washes a single cloff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But washing machines are so bad for the environment? That's what you said on This Morning last week?

Putting one item in on the quickest cycle doesn't make it okay! The machine needs to heat the water up more quickly and work harder, therefore using more energy 🤦‍♀️ please educate yourself before taking on paid ads about being eco friendly.

Anyway, back to your dog's itchy arse...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But washing machines are so bad for the environment? That's what you said on This Morning last week?

Putting one item in on the quickest cycle doesn't make it okay! The machine needs to heat the water up more quickly and work harder, therefore using more energy 🤦‍♀️ please educate yourself before taking on paid ads about being eco friendly.

Anyway, back to your dog's itchy arse...
This is probably the thing that annoys me most about her. Literally talking about natural cleaning and being better for the environment and saving water one minute and the next day washing one item of clothing. Why does the fecking blazer get washed, seemingly daily, by itself???

Reactions: 6
He's gone to the "sister" school - about 500m up the road. It's still not a great school. My son goes there. The bullying is just as bad - her poor lad will end up suffering there too.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
He's gone to the "sister" school - about 500m up the road. It's still not a great school. My son goes there. The bullying is just as bad - her poor lad will end up suffering there too.
Why has she been driving him in? I assumed he’d gone somewhere further away from home!

Reactions: 3
It's the other side of a really busy road and crossing with traffic lights. The car park is manic - it'll take her longer to drive him there than him walking. We live 3 miles away. My son cycles there in less than 15 minutes - but in the car it's a 30 minute round trip if I take him!
Both the schools are part of the same academy trust and run by the same executive head. There's very little difference between them. And the sixth forms have lessons spread across both sites. Other local schools are better but are all a bus ride away and none of the local schools have a school bus service any more.

Reactions: 3
I thought she'd actually part with some money and send him to an independent school (not that bullying isn't a problem in those as well) but of course that's not how she works is it.

I thought she'd actually part with some money and send him to an independent school (not that bullying isn't a problem in those as well) but of course that's not how she works is it.
I thought she’d have gone private schooling to look more wealthy!

Reactions: 2
It's the other side of a really busy road and crossing with traffic lights. The car park is manic - it'll take her longer to drive him there than him walking. We live 3 miles away. My son cycles there in less than 15 minutes - but in the car it's a 30 minute round trip if I take him!
Both the schools are part of the same academy trust and run by the same executive head. There's very little difference between them. And the sixth forms have lessons spread across both sites. Other local schools are better but are all a bus ride away and none of the local schools have a school bus service any more.
I would never drive my kids to school for the exact reason of all the chaos of the traffic at the school gates, and because at secondary school age they should have the responsibility of getting themselves to school! Obviously certain situations would warrant me driving them! She seems to be babying him which is only going to cause him more problems

Reactions: 2
He hasn't, that uniform in the was for another secondary school. You could tell the school from the colours on the blazer she tried to quickly shove in the washing machine. It’s quite distinctive if you know. She really should just keep his uniform and him off of Instagram before the whole scenario repeats itself.

Reactions: 7
He hasn't, that uniform in the was for another secondary school. You could tell the school from the colours on the blazer she tried to quickly shove in the washing machine. It’s quite distinctive if you know. She really should just keep his uniform and him off of Instagram before the whole scenario repeats itself.
Is it a private school haha?

72A23D3D-EA63-471B-9376-2FE827FD215F.jpeg

Trying to use innuendo but failing because everyone knows she’s an anally retentive weirdo and the only thing she keeps in her drawers are multi coloured cloffs. Risqué Lynds

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.