Lynsey Queen of Clean #9 Save water or get told off, while Lynsey washes a single cloff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spot of baking come off it Fanny Cradock! I can just see it now .. over in the tent .. big Paul Hollywood ‘so Lynsey you claim that this is lemon drizzle cake but infact it is dog sh*te’ what a show stopper that would be 🤮🤮🤮
Ffs she would be creaming her knickers over Paul Hollywood...how entertaining would it be ...pouting acting all coy flicking her lego hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They are bloody awful looking, no doubt ordered to do a story and swipe up and then sent back. She hasn’t a clue. I can’t understand how anyone could clean wearing a dress or those big loose sleeves, I need to wear short sleeves as couldn’t be doing with them getting wet or hitting against anything.

Reactions: 4
Why is she trying to justify the bar of chocolate? She really has issues with eating treats, firstly the fact it has holes in the chocolate does not make it a better choice and secondly it is not a small bar as they don’t come in snack size and has caramel in it. Stopping eating something like chocolate makes you crave it all the more so having treats in moderation is a better way and maybe have some that doesn’t have loads of calories but still seems like a treat is better way to be. Maybe I’m odd but I prefer to get all my cleaning done and then sit down with tea and biscuit and enjoy it without thinking oh I have to get up and do this and that.

Omg that feckin dog has worms man 🤮

and l was looking at those trainers a couple of weeks ago , oh well back to the drawing board cause ain’t buying them now

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I am HOWLING at that. It's not a reflection, it's on the actual screen on the fridge. I don't know but I imagine you can personalise it with your own videos and that's what they chose?! On repeat too 😂 great ad for Samsung or whoever sent her the fridge in the first place.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am HOWLING at that. It's not a reflection, it's on the actual screen on the fridge. I don't know but I imagine you can personalise it with your own videos and that's what they chose?! On repeat too 😂 great ad for Samsung or whoever sent her the fridge in the first place.
I still cant see it ffs 🙈👓

Right I'm howling now I was looking at the bottom of the door, her non existent OCD will be thru the roof and flairs ma luvlees
I still cant see it ffs 🙈👓

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.