Lynsey Queen of Clean #8 Ants in her pants but Lyns doesn’t like Tattles bants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she keeps up with that much drinking it will be more than self care Sunday’s and creams she will need for her face.

Reactions: 3
See this is what happens when you sell your soul to the devil and advertise everything and anything Lego hair , you spend that much time on the gram you over expose your self and have to take a break …. That and the wine 😂😂😂. Smells like Hinch Spirit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Really! She even hasn’t tagged the correct company in her write up. @wwfuk doesn’t exist?! So unprofessional and downright lazy

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Water saving wanker waffling ...do these companies not watch at how wasteful she is with water, that pt instructor is equally as irritating as lego hair ...I wonder if he says cocknose film me walking and spraying, pair of irritating cunts I'd I'm honest wiff you

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My 3 water saving tips:
1. Don't put a wash on for just one towel
2. Don't wash your hat in the dishwasher
3. Don't listen to Lynsey

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So on the very day she preaches about saving water. The stupid bint shows this?!
Wouldn’t it have been more efficient and effective to put your plug in and show the ecological polystyrene dissolve.
News flash for you Lynsey Most of us knew months ago about it.
She really is that dense

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
HOW has this melt only JUST discovered the melting packing peanuts?

If only we could melt this 1 . .
Get in the bin 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s the ‘reach in to turn off the camera pout’ 😂 She’s a real professional! All other instagrammers seem to be able to manage to edit that bit out of their stories, so they finish just standing upright, not our Queen of Clean 🤣
aww bless her today, she must have read here as she said she is not very tech savvy, then as I was waiting for the pout and reach for camera at the end, she cut off the end of her story altogether. Well, there’s always tomorrow to try again, Lyns. Oh and ask your daughter how you can get the text to be centred so it doesn’t fall off frame, ta.

8B338EBE-BE53-409C-925C-BD8D06D011B2.jpeg
02CEA380-1230-46E5-935C-75404E8F3DDB.jpeg
EA73A500-E8EE-4E13-88AE-30397613DD37.jpeg
E7E5B292-A567-49F9-95A0-8C6720BB378A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has she been rubbing a 🎈 on her helmet or stuck her fingers in a plug socket 😂. How many filters 🤣. Catfish game stron, the delusional loon.

Screenshot_20210727_012049_com.zhiliaoapp.musically~3.jpg

😂 Awkward, stretch that face out, hamster cheeks, cock nose, lego helmet be gone, wide eyes and a chin in the press of a few buttons.

Screenshot_20210727_013617.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.