Lynsey Queen of Clean #8 Ants in her pants but Lyns doesn’t like Tattles bants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% last week's tantrum was linked to her getting a bollocking about something. I think ASA have been in touch as some of her ads now have sarcy comments on them - 'as this is my cloth I need to mark ad'. Well yeah, that's how it works!!

Reactions: 9
100% last week's tantrum was linked to her getting a bollocking about something. I think ASA have been in touch as some of her ads now have sarcy comments on them - 'as this is my cloth I need to mark ad'. Well yeah, that's how it works!!
Its cloff ma luvlee 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you think so? I think she’s got a lot better at labelling ads since we had to report her so frequently, last year was it? When she got into trouble. To be fair to her she’s been pretty consistent since then, maybe the odd slip up here and there 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Remember though. .
Its important that you have a really "fick" microfibre "cloff" 🤣

• Haha
OMG you're right! Now I remember that she prefaced her tantrum with "not even sure how Instagram works" or something!

LOL that her shameless grabby ways are catching up with her. Not that it stopped her posting FIVE SEPARATE SWIPEUPS (by my count) yesterday :mad:

Reactions: 2
I said this as I noticed so much attention on the posts that were ad’s, instead of a tiny ad sign it was deliberately placed bigger or she said something about it . Wasn’t she off to see her manager as well so maybe something been said from the ads or from a company she was working with after all the environmentally friendly mixed with just being wasteful. Why is she presuming no one is using sanitiser? Just because you don’t have it sitting out on the table.

Reactions: 5
Sometimes, she comes across as someone that regrets having kids. She’s woke up hungover and her main complaint is that she still has to ferry the kids about. She complains about the mess they make which is often non-existent in a ‘normal’ persons eyes.

They twins are 18, let them get the bus or a taxi if they need to go somewhere. But Lego head would
Never let that happen because she has to be in control of absolutely everything. If I was one of her kids, I’d be counting the days away until I could escape her clutches.

Reactions: 10
Is she really always getting asked about towels?
I suggest, holding it REALLY tight around someones neck and squeezing until no more bullshit escapes. . 🤣

• Haha
Sometimes, she comes across as someone that regrets having kids. She’s woke up hungover and her main complaint is that she still has to ferry the kids about. She complains about the mess they make which is often non-existent in a ‘normal’ persons eyes.

They twins are 18, let them get the bus or a taxi if they need to go somewhere. But Lego head would
Never let that happen because she has to be in control of absolutely everything. If I was one of her kids, I’d be counting the days away until I could escape her clutches.
Completely agree. They’re old enough to be making their own way to work and back, why does it have to wait until they can both drive to do that? Ridiculous.

On another note Lynsey, trying to book a holiday in this country. Yes, it’s bound to be expensive if you’ve waited until now and you’re trying to find something last minute 🙄 But that’s what happens when you book a holiday abroad then tit yourself at the last minute because of Covid, get a refund and then think you’re entitled to find a holiday in the UK just sitting waiting for you when you’ve never bothered before. You’ve got a caravan, I suggest you use it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Completely agree. They’re old enough to be making their own way to work and back, why does it have to wait until they can both drive to do that? Ridiculous.

On another note Lynsey, trying to book a holiday in this country. Yes, it’s bound to be expensive if you’ve waited until now and you’re trying to find something last minute 🙄 But that’s what happens when you book a holiday abroad then tit yourself at the last minute because of Covid, get a refund and then think you’re entitled to find a holiday in the UK just sitting waiting for you when you’ve never bothered before. You’ve got a caravan, I suggest you use it.
Remember though, shes bound to book something, do the finger swipey test, post/coat/slag it all off, cos she's FAAARRR too prinny to slum it anywhere less than a 5* . .
Bore off to your caravan/holiday home
Begging for a cheap break. .
You watch 🙄

Remember though, shes bound to book something, do the finger swipey test, post/coat/hag it all off, cos she's FAAARRR too prinny to slum it anywhere less than a 5* . .
Bore off to your caravan/holiday home
Begging for a cheap break. .
You watch 🙄
Oh yes, the poor bugger who’s place she stays at is in for a bashing on SM if it’s not up to snuff 😡 Maybe we should send an alert to Devon that she’s on her way…

Reactions: 6
Gosh you’re not kidding.

View attachment 678008
It’s the ‘reach in to turn off the camera pout’ 😂 She’s a real professional! All other instagrammers seem to be able to manage to edit that bit out of their stories, so they finish just standing upright, not our Queen of Clean 🤣
I mean, can’t her daughter do this stuff for her? I thought she “brought her into the business”. If she can stop her mother making herself look like a tit then she’d definitely be adding value.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No clean sheets sunday lego hair? I dont know what to so with myself today if I'm honest wiff you

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Booked a "quiet" day . . Really? 🤔
I call bullshit . .
Hanging again more like it . .

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.