Lynsey Queen of Clean #8 Ants in her pants but Lyns doesn’t like Tattles bants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
aww bless her today, she must have read here as she said she is not very tech savvy, then as I was waiting for the pout and reach for camera at the end, she cut off the end of her story altogether. Well, there’s always tomorrow to try again, Lyns. Oh and ask your daughter how you can get the text to be centred so it doesn’t fall off frame, ta.

View attachment 681451View attachment 681452View attachment 681453View attachment 681454
She even cut off her precious Finish advert before the end 🤣 She’s absolutely hopeless. I thought that’s why she had her kid working with her, to do some more of the tech stuff like filming and editing videos. Or does she just have her sitting answering DMs and ruining her reputation by being really curt and abrupt with people instead 🤷🏼‍♀️

After all these years it’s so unprofessional to come on and plead with your audience at how useless you are with the tech. You’ve had years to learn, there’s no excuse. You do this every single day and it’s you’re job, you are paid to do this. No other livelihood would be so forgiving - you’d be out on your ear and looking for another job that you’re better suited to.

Reactions: 4
Another new pair of "trainners". She'll probably "frow them" by "Fursday".

Looking at her stories this morning, she has horrendous sun damage on her chest. She needs to start using suncream properly and covering her chest when she's in the sun.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t normally comment on this thread but that toy washing machine!! The state of that beauty blender 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Don’t normally comment on this thread but that toy washing machine!! The state of that beauty blender 🤢
Just think of all that built up bacteria in the beauty blender it was the most disgusting thing I’ve seen. it was being used in that condition needed throwing away it was that bad eww 😷 rubbing bacteria 🦠 all over your face repeatedly.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Just think of all that built up bacteria in the beauty blender it was the most disgusting thing I’ve seen. it was being used in that condition needed throwing away it was that bad eww 😷 rubbing bacteria 🦠 all over your face repeatedly.
This thing?
Waste of money and water! The beauty blender still looked filthy to me when she squeezed it out, so it will still have to be be washed again properly.

Hardly a sustainable gift for somebody.
Why is she advertising plastic shite like this one minute, then preaching about saving water the next? Does she realise how much water is wasted in the manufacture of this stuff, and how bad for the environment is plastic tat that ends up in landfill 😡

I don’t think the WWF UK will be impressed with this.

But as long as she’s earning from a swipe up she saw on Tik Tok. This hypocrite needs to do one.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
This thing?
Waste of money and water! The beauty blender still looked filthy to me when she squeezed it out, so it will still have to be be washed again properly.

Hardly a sustainable gift for somebody.
Why is she advertising plastic shite like this one minute, then preaching about saving water the next? Does she realise how much water is wasted in the manufacture of this stuff, and how bad for the environment is plastic tat that ends up in landfill 😡

I don’t think the WWF UK will be impressed with this.

But as long as she’s earning from a swipe up she saw on Tik Tok. This hypocrite needs to do one.
Original as ever.. another cleaning account was showing this toy washing machine about a month ago!!

Since when has this cock nosed bleep been talking about bars of soap and freezing bread?? Cock nosed bleep

Rough looking twit - is this the first time she’s had to pick up the devil dogs tit??
There’s no way she would use a bar of soap herself 🤣

Reactions: 2
Since when has this cock nosed bleep been talking about bars of soap and freezing bread?? Cock nosed bleep

Rough looking twit - is this the first time she’s had to pick up the devil dogs tit??
Careful there lyns …. It seems no one wants to see you picking up your own dogs‘ tit! Lost 16 followers. Or could it be over the hypocrisy of your water usage?!

Attachments

• Haha
CACKLING at the queen's obvious irritation at being given a talking-to about her sneaky grabby ways.

"I will link so marking AD". As opposed to just writing, "AD".

She's seething!

• Haha
Yeah what was that all about? Passive aggressive.
Likely last week's meltdown and moan that she "don't know how Insta works so can't be bovvered anymore" was caused by someone having a word with her about not marking ads properly!

Unfortunately she hasn't taken this as a hint that she should just post fewer ads for random tat and focus instead on cleaning, but instead she's keeping on posting the ads, just this time with extra SEETHE 🤣 🤣 🤣

Should keep reporting this hun as she is one of the absolute worst for these sneaky practices.

Wanky Wednesday and this self diagnosed bleep is drinking out of her pink cup with a chip in it , now I do not have OCD but even this is giving me the Willie's...she is a pure fraud and scammer if I'm honest wiff you .

Reactions: 9
MORE new polyester clothes today. The plastic purchase and throw away cycle by this woman is relentless.

MORE new polyester clothes today. The plastic purchase and throw away cycle by this woman is relentless.
It's absolutely shocking the amount of clothes that she buys. It would be different if she was a stylist/fashion account. I often wonder if she genuinely keeps them all or just wears it for the swipe up and then sends it back.

Reactions: 8
It's absolutely shocking the amount of clothes that she buys. It would be different if she was a stylist/fashion account. I often wonder if she genuinely keeps them all or just wears it for the swipe up and then sends it back.
She is the opposite if I'm honest wiff you ...for me she indicates to me what not to wear and I am older than her ...she is s fuddy duddy as well as a scamming bleep

She is the opposite if I'm honest wiff you ...for me she indicates to me what not to wear and I am older than her ...she is s fuddy duddy as well as a scamming bleep
I'm the same age as her (41) and I wouldn't be caught dead in anything she wears, especially all that hideous pink polyester.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.