Lynsey Queen of Clean #8 Ants in her pants but Lyns doesn’t like Tattles bants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't normally comment on this thread but did anyone see her being featured in Take A Break magazine a few weeks ago?!!
I find it abhorrent and absolutely repulsive that anyone would sell a story of that nature, when something so horrific has happened to them, to a magazine in order to gain publicity for themselves and a book they have just had published.

Reactions: 12
Good old Rob bring the Queen of clean a well deserved glass of wine. I can just hear her now, Rob when I say go, come and bring me wine so I can film you! All those swipe ups I have done is ever so tiring! Oh and I’ve washed Jakey’s school bag and saved you £20 so you don’t have to buy him a new one for next term!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I find it abhorrent and absolutely repulsive that anyone would sell a story of that nature, when something so horrific has happened to them, to a magazine in order to gain publicity for themselves and a book they have just had published.
Time after time , constantly making money on it ! Sure if you feel the need to sell the story once to maybe help others but time after time god lord

Reactions: 5
Time after time , constantly making money on it ! Sure if you feel the need to sell the story once to maybe help others but time after time god lord
Yeah, let’s not kid ourselves, she’s never once sold this story to help others. It’s all about Lynsey. And the money. Always.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, let’s not kid ourselves, she’s never once sold this story to help others. It’s all about Lynsey. And the money. Always.
And it was also 18 years ago?! I completely understand it’s a horrible situation to go through but to keep peddling after 18 years… 💵 🤑
I feel sorry for old Rib

Reactions: 6
Only she would turn an article about child sex crime into an ad for her book!
The subject of those stories normally hide their identities in these stories because they genuinely want to show how it affected them and raise awareness. She’s just doing stuff like that for fame and money.

Reactions: 8
And it was also 18 years ago?! I completely understand it’s a horrible situation to go through but to keep peddling after 18 years… 💵 🤑
I feel sorry for old Rib
I dont . . I imagine him to be a limp wristed, sweaty ol excited about to come after 1 or 2 pumps. .
Probably instilled into him having to wash his cock ( before AND after ) any kind of passion with ol cock nose 🙄

• Haha
She must’ve had a triple quota of her cheap wine last night not one story today on her normal Instagram on the other one just a pictures of today blue sky.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She must’ve had a triple quota of her cheap wine last night not one story today on her normal Instagram on the other one just a pictures of today blue sky.
Thought EXACTLY the same. .
Slurry on cheap ol pink plonk at 5pm is always going to render you useless the following day . .
This is Lynsey, probably drowned her sack off sorrows in favour of Alice Beer on TM yesterday. .
Oh well, and she can have a lil lay in in Ribs wet patch tomorrow as she * shock horror, changed a couple of beds yesterday . .
Shudder . .
RIP # cleansheetssunday 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Hmm 🤔 this happened last week too I seem to remember. Can’t recall which day it was though, but she definitely had too many cheap vinos and disappeared for a day. Wouldn’t be quite so noticeable if she didn’t do the “wine ‘o’ clock” stories the night before 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Loving this weekend off from her😎. I do worry about her dedicated followers … how will they know it’s #stairssaturday or #cleansheetsunday?! Even though her clips have been recycled to death 😫

Question for you … if you have a personal and a business Instagram accounts, would you use your business one to like your personal one? Smacks of needing validation and narcissism to me 🤔

• Haha
Question for you … if you have a personal and a business Instagram accounts, would you use your business one to like your personal one? Smacks of needing validation and narcissism to me 🤔
And like... do you not see how getting tanked up and slurring on your business account stories might damage the brand?

As ever with this hun, it's the inconsistency and laziness that gets me! She probably just can't be bovvered to switch accounts sometimes. Or maybe the queen is trying to be real and relatable by acting like this to the fanz?

Or has she just not FORT IT FROO?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I bloody knew she'd resurface with the "sorry I've been quiet lately" post . .

We're not Lynsey, not at all 🤣

Shes run out of cleaning tricks and her swipe ups for her little house on the prairie style dresses ( they look great with a pair of trainers and a denim jacket you know ) are pointless as she usually follows up with out of stock . . Zzzz 🥱

So today... .
Drum roll please,
Lynsey is an avid gardener 🤣
Like duck has she had that since last October. . No way would she have not mentioned it 🤔
At least shes getting lots of potatoes though, remember her tasty potato salad? 🤢
Oh, and the lettuce tastes lovely 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.