Lynsey Queen of Clean #8 Ants in her pants but Lyns doesn’t like Tattles bants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've met Lynsey before through work, a fair while ago. She was pretty nice but it *did* seem like she had bought into her own hype a bit, in the nicest possible way! Very chatty though and easy to get on with.

Reactions: 4
I've met Lynsey before through work, a fair while ago. She was pretty nice but it *did* seem like she had bought into her own hype a bit, in the nicest possible way! Very chatty though and easy to get on with.
Hi Lyns! 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nice to hear a positive experience.

Not Lynsey, promise. I was a make up artist, not anymore. And it was a while back so before she turned into an ad machine!

Reactions: 7
So many people bigging her up?
Does she have a "rave" thread? 🤔

Doubtful. . If I'm honest wiff you 🤣

• Haha
We know the reason her beggy mate Helen is a fan of Silkfred, for the commission…

Yet another cheapo, mass produced, probably in terrible sweat shop conditions, brand to flog for the swipe ups. Thought Lynsey was urging a more sustainable lifestyle? The first rule of sustainability is to buy less stuff.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Im loving her polls today . .
Saying NO to all of them is so satisfying 🤣

Notice shes back on TM on Friday?
Not so satisfying. .
Grrrrr . Why? Why do they keep using this idiot?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her poor husband.
Was she holding the phone at waist height on the tube, seems a suspiciously low angle to me! Or maybe she was feeling a bit faint from her skinny whip and cheap white wine diet and needed a quick sit down. Or maybe she's a hypocritical grifter who enjoys going on about her germophobia while acting like a full on COVIDIOT 🤪

Asking for a friend……anyone know how she “toasts” red onion and courgette
I’d ask myself but I’m afraid of getting my head bitten off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How many woofindales harnesses ect does 1 dog actually need . She’s had an unbelievable amount of them so the either break or she’s hordes them. My dogs have one each and once they are fully grown the same lupine harness lasted them thier whole life.

Reactions: 3
How many woofindales harnesses ect does 1 dog actually need . She’s had an unbelievable amount of them so the either break or she’s hordes them. My dogs have one each and once they are fully grown the same lupine harness lasted them thier whole life.
I was just coming to say the same thing! There must be a whole cupboard dedicated to that dog’s leads and harnesses. It’s absolutely ridiculous. You’d think, rather than keeping every single one of them like the selfish bint that she is, she would politely tell the company that she has more than enough and offer to do a giveaway instead. Greedy grabby cow.

Reactions: 3
I was just coming to say the same thing! There must be a whole cupboard dedicated to that dog’s leads and harnesses. It’s absolutely ridiculous. You’d think, rather than keeping every single one of them like the selfish bint that she is, she would politely tell the company that she has more than enough and offer to do a giveaway instead. Greedy grabby cow.
This is my thing with Lynz, it's pretty harmless being a certified hoarder.

BUT this hun has both a huge and obvious hoarding problem AND a tendency to give it large about what a super organised neat freak she is, to the extent of giving organisation tips to the peasants on the gram, in between attempting to fleece them with money grubbing swipe ups.

How FICK does the think her followers are?!

Imagine being the kind of person who bounces out of bed at the crack of dawn, dons a fancy pants dress, full face of slap, dangly earrings all to do the housework?
If I were ever seen looking like Lynsey does I'd be accused of doing the walk of shame 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine being the kind of person who bounces out of bed at the crack of dawn, dons a fancy pants dress, full face of slap, dangly earrings all to do the housework?
If I were ever seen looking like Lynsey does I'd be accused of doing the walk of shame 🤣
I wonder this as well, I get up shower and dress for the day and it would never be a dress I couldn’t clean in a dress, rarely wear make up if I’m staying at home.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.