Lynsey Queen of Clean #8 Ants in her pants but Lyns doesn’t like Tattles bants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she is at the Ivy How dreary. Next time Lynsey take your guest to Dakota bar and grill. Or Australasia, tattu or Kamala. Far more classy

notice no pictures of the train, I’m calling bull tit on the state of it. Either that or she is wrangling after a chauffeur driven car next time she comes to Manchester

ps Lynsey. The hotel isn’t the best there is offer in Manchester but I bet it’s the best you have stayed in
Kamala is fab! She’s got not class though. The ivy is so passé 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Moist with Mr and Mrs Swan 🤣
Bizarre really, especially as she has a phobia of birds 🤣

Get in the bin Lynsey . .
You are embarrassing yourself ~ again!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is so cringey. Shouting Mrs Swan and Mr Swan in the middle if a restaurant, breaking a wine glass...honestly she is embarrassing herself being on Instagram whilst pissed.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Why’s she acting as if they’re famous and making a big deal about travelling to Manchester to meet up with these people? Never heard of them. They just look like your average young couple. Can anyone enlighten me as to what the big deal is? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Her brows have always been awful and none existent the frozen Botox head makes them far mor noticeably 😉QUOTE="Maggie28, post: 5284657, member: 27050"]
What’s going on with her eyebrows? Her forehead doesn’t move!
[/QUOTE]

All by herself at breakfast because she’ll have been the first one there the second they opened. Having been up since 5am, champing at the bit for her day with “the Swaaaansssss”!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why the duck would you even bother advertising a dress that is out of stock?? 🤔
The mind boggles . .
Shame on you Oliver Bonas, I quite liked some of their stuff but now ol grabby Lynsey is on board I'll give it a big swerve rather than a big swipe 🙄

Already yukking at her train . .
Silly dull witch . .
Spend some of that grabby swipe up money and travel 1st class . ..
It aint difficult ffs 🙄

Already yukking at her train . .
Silly dull witch . .
Spend some of that grabby swipe up money and travel 1st class . ..
It aint difficult ffs 🙄
I don’t understand why she moans every time she travels by train but still does it over and over. If it really bothered her surely she would drive? She never goes that far really, only a few hours if that.

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why she moans every time she travels by train but still does it over and over. If it really bothered her surely she would drive? She never goes that far really, only a few hours if that.
I bet she’s one of those drivers who hates driving anywhere she’s not familiar with going to, or any great distance, by herself. She’s such a fanny. I bet that’s why.

I bet she’s one of those drivers who hates driving anywhere she’s not familiar with going to, or any great distance, by herself. She’s such a fanny. I bet that’s why.
Yep, reminds me of my SIL who 'can't' drive on the motorway and won't drive her husband's car because she 'can't drive the big car' The 'big car' is a Ford Focus.

• Haha
Yep, reminds me of my SIL who 'can't' drive on the motorway and won't drive her husband's car because she 'can't drive the big car' The 'big car' is a Ford Focus.
I can just imagine Lynsey getting in a right flap and panicking being on her own in the car driving through Manchester to find the hotel 😂

• Haha
I bet that Range Rover’s only ever been to B&M, Asda, that shopping centre where the coffee shop is, and her friend who does her nails.

• Haha
A bit late but look at the fing pout she pulls

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.