Lynsey Queen of Clean #8 Ants in her pants but Lyns doesn’t like Tattles bants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So happy to be back in her clean home,
I bet her cellmates/family would rather she'd stayed out another night 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s with post about receiving parcels? No doubt another load of stuff begged for, she is so out of touch and thinks she is relatable and just can’t help being a smoaster.

Reactions: 3
What’s with post about receiving parcels? No doubt another load of stuff begged for, she is so out of touch and thinks she is relatable and just can’t help being a smoaster.
You'd think she'd have an evening off of instaspam considering she's been away from the palace overnight. .
You know, at least snooping through Jakeys school bag and stuff, or at least clearing the twins mess up? 🤣

Reactions: 4
Yep, reminds me of my SIL who 'can't' drive on the motorway and won't drive her husband's car because she 'can't drive the big car' The 'big car' is a Ford Focus.
I’ve got a friend exactly like that. If she wants to drive somewhere outside of our small town shes waits until her husband can take her. Grrrrrrrrr

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I’ve got a friend exactly like that. If she wants to drive somewhere outside of our small town shes waits until her husband can take her. Grrrrrrrrr
My MIL is able to drive but she won't. When my poor FIL was alive he spent his days driving Miss Daisy around the place.
Now that he's dead, she gets my husband to do the same thing for her, and he never says no :mad:

• Wow
  • Angry
Same ol Fridge Friday recording rolled out today . . Paying more attention to the cleaning of it ~ NEVER mentions it was gifted from Samsung or the fact its a 3K fridge, computerised, links to your phone/tablet etc . .
This pisses me off more than it should.

Reactions: 8
Already yukking at her train . .
Silly dull witch . .
Spend some of that grabby swipe up money and travel 1st class . ..
It aint difficult ffs 🙄
She’s got alcoholic tendencies so she can’t drive as she’s always on the pop at lunchtime then dinner time so she’d prob be over limit in the morning to drive home 👀

She’s got alcoholic tendencies so she can’t drive as she’s always on the pop at lunchtime then dinner time so she’d prob be over limit in the morning to drive home 👀
That’s a good point actually. Although it doesn’t seem to bother her when she’s at home and run out of skinny whips 😂
Mind you, it’s perhaps so she can have a drink on the train…

Reactions: 1
How many vacuums is that she’s got now? I’m sure she could have shown it without using it and then done a giveaway or donated it.

How many vacuums is that she’s got now? I’m sure she could have shown it without using it and then done a giveaway or donated it.
Its cos shes greedy/grabby . .
Something else to hoard in the stinky rabbit hutch storage cupboard. .

Neither of them had heard England were playing football tonight. Do they live under a rock? Do they not listen to the radio, or watch the news, ever? It’s been talked about all week. She watches breakfast telly doesn’t she? I understand people not being interested in football. I’m not myself. But I knew England were playing tonight. I fail to comprehend her mindset, and I think I’m more surprised at Rib.

Eta - it’s not the 60s Lynsey. You’ll find it hard to recreate the Likely Lads episode where they didn’t want to know the score…

Attachments

We all know Lynsey loves a good drink 🤣
She must need drink so much to cope with the reality of her strange, sad little existence and being disliked by most people. She so desperately thinks she's classy to with her prosecco. Her embarrassing desperation to become famous and more of a household name will just make her unravel more and she can't see the level of laughing stock she already is 😂

She must need drink so much to cope with the reality of her strange, sad little existence and being disliked by most people. She so desperately thinks she's classy to with her prosecco. Her embarrassing desperation to become famous and more of a household name will just make her unravel more and she can't see the level of laughing stock she already is 😂
She really wants to be up where Holly is, saw earlier this week Holly advertising a pink floral dress from M&S and low and behold she posts a similar one she bought from new look.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.