Lynsey Queen of Clean #8 Ants in her pants but Lyns doesn’t like Tattles bants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t forecast to rain?!? She having a laugh!! There is a weather warning for the next week ….. at least!!!

Reactions: 3
What a load of drivel! Getting her clean on ! Wipes the same surface every day. Plus the Next show room !!! Now adds yellow vases and gets Jakey to unpack them ... and what is the difference between the two telly pictures? Look exactly the same to me!

Reactions: 4
"Mr Clean" again. I'm sure Rib just loves his new nickname :rolleyes:
Why has she just started to do this? Is it because that’s the degrading, immasculating way a lot of the other insta idiots talk about their husbands and partners? Rib should tell her where to go with that tit, if he’s even aware she’s doing it. It’s so regressive. If it was the other way around and women were being defined by their husbands’ chosen roles in life (online or elsewhere) there’d be hell on.

Reactions: 6
Anyway - she’s “Queen of Clean” and he’s plain old “Mr Clean”, he should be “King” or “Prince Consort” surely?
I’m thinking far too much about this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She does it because ALLLLL the other instahuns do it, and c'mon, she has about 🤏 originality about her . .
Mr Steal my style, Mr 40 plus, Mr swan blah de blah de . .

Not today huns, not tofuckinday ✋

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mmmmmm . .
Lemon and pork tagliatelle. .
Sounds delicious/disgusting.
Are we taking the "You know how I love anything lemons" to a new level?
If so . . Please stop.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Im not sure I've EVER seen pork and lemon coupled together in a recipe tbh 🤔
Pork and apple . . Yes
Pork and lemon . . No

Tbh it didn’t sound appetising, and regardless of what was in it, it looked bleeping rotten

• Haha
She should give up trying to be a foodie. She doesn’t think about the basic, colour, lighting and presentation. It’s bland and watery and just didn’t look appealing at all. If you were served that at the cafe in Tesco you would return it.

Ive started watching a couple of new cleaning accounts and they are inspiring and informative. I really wish she stick to what she thinks she is good at instead of trying to be everything to everyone

Reactions: 4
Sorry what was that face in that video with the top and blazer , you are not young and not cool give it a by 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Got love when someone tags your cloths and they are on clearance, and what happened to her candle range?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Channel 5 tonight ( says it all really 🙄)
Hoarders . . Telling us, but doesnt know if she'll bother to watch 🤣

Now encouraging people to shop early for Christmas. . Its 6 months away ffs, people have lost jobs, lived on furlough for months but here she is promoting crappy amazon prime day . .

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.