Lynsey Queen of Clean #8 Ants in her pants but Lyns doesn’t like Tattles bants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today, Lynsey is moist because skinny whips are available in Asda . .
How I wish my life was as exciting as hers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And now moist for Sainsbury's. .
Well actually Lynsey, you will find if you step away from the tat you rave on about in B & M there are some rather nice places to shop . .

Reactions: 5
And now moist for Sainsbury's. .
Well actually Lynsey, you will find if you step away from the tat you rave on about in B & M there are some rather nice places to shop . .
She went to Sainsbury’s for the shopping that she needed despite the fact that it looked like she was at Asda earlier. Or was that a special trip literally just for the Skinny Whips? Either way she’s a ridiculous saddo.

Reactions: 3
On the beg for a ride in a hot air balloon, its not even 8 o clock yet!!

Just pay for it Lynsey. .
Beggy Grabby witch 🙄

Reactions: 2
For such a germphobe, why does she catch the train? Surely you'd rather travel in the comfort of your sterile car?

And as expected..
Slagging and tagging the rail company for a dirty train with no aircon ....

duck off Lynsey . .
Pay for 1st class or drive yourself, it really is that simple

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Who does she actually think she is 😭 surely she can use her own car to travel in instead of slagging off the train company because it’s not up to her standards

Reactions: 6
She only does it for content, because she’s got nothing else to show except the same boring pre-recorded shite.

I meant to show these screen grabs yesterday. This really jumped out at me when she was talking, doing the skinny whip advert. Look at the area between her top lip and nose. All swollen and lumpy. That’s where the mysterious disappearing filler went.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
And today she advised we used a “ficker cloff” for windows Wednesday.
Absolute load of rubbish for washing windows, tiny drop of washing up liquid in water, sponge and dry with newspaper, lovely clean windows all the time, no need for any special cloffs at all.

Reactions: 4
Look at her inspecting the hotel room that she’s in for free I bet! Don’t know who she thinks she is

So because her sister in law and her friend Claire have the same dress as her, it must be a "good 1"?

Or, they just have the same tit dress sense as Lynsey . .
Just a thought? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“My dinner guests” 😂 So she’s taking some people out for dinner 🧐 My guess is the horror show that is the Speakmans 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
So she is at the Ivy How dreary. Next time Lynsey take your guest to Dakota bar and grill. Or Australasia, tattu or Kamala. Far more classy

notice no pictures of the train, I’m calling bull tit on the state of it. Either that or she is wrangling after a chauffeur driven car next time she comes to Manchester

ps Lynsey. The hotel isn’t the best there is offer in Manchester but I bet it’s the best you have stayed in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.