Lynsey Queen of Clean #5 She’s NOT a Celebrity, Get Her Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember a really scary photo of her, it may have been when she was trying to be a beauty influencer?
She did a bare faced run through of her beauty regime. . Her eyes were sunken and she looked skeletal.
I wonder if that was the start of her use of botox and filler?

Either way, someone needs to tell her to stop.
Her face is forever shiny . ..
Look at Beverly on IACGMOOH . .
Another 1 whose taking it too far

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she saying blue for the toilet? That’s not the correct colour coordination for cleaning. Don’t get me wrong I know it’s in your own house but as a cleaner myself, I don’t know why she wouldn’t follow the standard colours people use? Red for toilets, yellow for rest of bathroom. Green/blue sometimes gets altered a bit depending on what company it is but it’s always red (or pink) for toilets 🤢
Because it rhymes. Even that was Hinch’s idea...

Reactions: 1
We also have this :-
The Queen of Clean continued: “ACE for Whites is the only laundry product with the sodium hypochlorite [to] kill bacteria that cause viruses and can eliminate the virus from surfaces as an extra precaution this winter.”
She also recommends diluting the fabric cleaner in a spray bottle with water to make it an excellent cleaner for bedding. ??? surely everyone would just change their bedding as normal or is this suggesting spray ace bleach in between washes :unsure: very odd advice.

Oh and one of her essential items for cleaning is a mop and bucket for hard floors - I thought it was one of fabulous steam cleaners she has........
The point about spraying your bed with bleach is just bleeping mental, but wasn’t it just the other day she was complaining about having to use a mop and bucket to clean her floors because she hates them??

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Oh and one of her essential items for cleaning is a mop and bucket for hard floors - I thought it was one of fabulous steam cleaners she has........

Thank god I don't need anyone to give me cleaning tips because these are just awful and so inconsistent.
Totally inconsistent - last week on stories when she was cleaning up after the builders she stated that she dislikes a mop and bucket and never recommends them because they just move the dirt around the floor rather than picking it up. That’s why she prefers a steam cleaner or a spray mop - obviously nothing to do with her getting paid to advertise those 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s clueless cos she never actually cleans. It’s always her husband or kids you see cleaning!

Reactions: 4
Came here to say exactly the same. .
duck meeeee?
Those spider eyelashes!
And don't get me started on that lipstick . . Looks like she's doing the walk of shame home . . Or noshing Rob for breakfast!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And a face full of make up at 8am....with the red lip 😆
Red lip normally means she’s got the builders round 😂😂 and if you look close it’s never even either like she’s put it on in the dark lol god knows what it looks like in real life without the filters on prob like a 3 year old had applied it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A penis?...same as the pink bobble hat she looked utterly hideous if I'm honest wiff you

@Kezza_69 I didnt recognise beverley initially she has totally mutilated her face and looks like that wilderstein woman
Yes!!
It's awful isn't it . .
Can't look at her

Reactions: 1
I don’t think my she’d cope here in Ireland, they’ve blocked off any clothes, Christmas bits etc in supermarket shops so you can literally only buy essentials! (I’ll admit I do miss the middle aisles of Lidl and Aldi! 💔)
Same I'm In Ireland too and miss the middle aisle in Aldi. They were supposed to have fab stuff coming in. What would Lynsey do if she couldn't go past 5k like us

Reactions: 2
Yes, cos lockdown has been so awful for her hasn’t it... maybe if she’d stayed at home like the rest of us we’d have a bit of sympathy for her right now. But to say you’re feeling down, and blame it on lockdown, when you’ve been out every day and behaving exactly the same as you did before lockdown came into force... just.duck.right.off.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Yes, cos lockdown has been so awful for her hasn’t it... maybe if she’d stayed at home like the rest of us we’d have a bit of sympathy for her right now. But to say you’re feeling down, and blame it on lockdown, when you’ve been out every day and behaving exactly the same as you did before lockdown came into force... just.duck.right.off.
Like duck is it lockdown. . Lockdown doesn't exist for queenie.
Its 1 of 2 things . . Shes either reading here OR pining for Sid 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nearly wet myself with excitement coming on here to see who was saying what about her cap this morning 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.