Lynsey Queen of Clean #5 She’s NOT a Celebrity, Get Her Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Facebook post pretty much admits she reads here, if it's making you ill maybe don't read here?! As for giving up, she'll never give up, how would she get all the free stuff (that doesn't get declared) and swipe ups.
I unfollowed her and all influencers a while ago when I got sick to the back teeth of their greedy ways, combined with the contrast this pandemic has created with so many people suffering mentally, physically, economically and more. It’s hard to excuse their behaviour especially now and instead of going out of their way to show empathy given the climate, LQOC and Hinch and pretty much all the rest have just upped their selfish behaviour.

Didn’t come here to say that but I guess it was on my mind. What I did come to say is remember about a year ago when she was sticking up for her fwend BeckyHomeSweetHome and how disgusted she was by the website that would say such awful things about Beggy. Well Lyns, you should have taken that as a cautionary tale. You barely had a thread here then, because you used to disclose all your ads and you shared good tips and you weren’t a bizarre fashion show or galavanting around during a pandemic, or publicly shaming small companies who may have done something wrong, to get your way. It’s obscene what you did at that rental and to set that example with your children mirroring your behaviour!

You’ve let this so called fame get to your head and your desperation for more is embarrassingly on show for all of us. This is what these threads are about. I don’t comment on your nose etc but those comments are a reflection of people frustrated by your behaviour and how you get away with it, so they don’t see a “queen” but rather something much uglier that has nothing to do with outward appearances. I used to like you and converse with you but it’s a shame what you have become.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Mrs Beige Makeup (aka cleanandgleamit) can’t not wait to burn her candle. Keep seeing the candles as she done a collaboration with someone or are the builders knocking them up in the cement mixers ?
Those candles look so cheap, like something from Poundland. Absolutely nothing whatsoever wrong with Poundland, but nobody is going to pay £12 for a candle that looks like it's cost about £2.
For cheapy candles, the Aldi ones are great and around £4. Could get three of those for the price of one of hers AND they look better.

Reactions: 10
I unfollowed her and all influencers a while ago when I got sick to the back teeth of their greedy ways, combined with the contrast this pandemic has created with so many people suffering mentally, physically, economically and more. It’s hard to excuse their behaviour especially now and instead of going out of their way to show empathy given the climate, LQOC and Hinch and pretty much all the rest have just upped their selfish behaviour.

Didn’t come here to say that but I guess it was on my mind. What I did come to say is remember about a year ago when she was sticking up for her fwend BeckyHomeSweetHome and how disgusted she was by the website that would say such awful things about Beggy. Well Lyns, you should have taken that as a cautionary tale. You barely had a thread here then, because you used to disclose all your ads and you shared good tips and you weren’t a bizarre fashion show or galavanting around during a pandemic, or publicly shaming small companies who may have done something wrong, to get your way. It’s obscene what you did at that rental and to set that example with your children mirroring your behaviour!

You’ve let this so called fame get to your head and your desperation for more is embarrassingly on show for all of us. This is what these threads are about. I don’t comment on your nose etc but those comments are a reflection of people frustrated by your behaviour and how you get away with it, so they don’t see a “queen” but rather something much uglier that has nothing to do with outward appearances. I used to like you and converse with you but it’s a shame what you have become.

You've summed it up perfectly. I think what's happening with these 'influencers' is they forget how they originally started.

We've got Hinch with her voiceovers and the adventures of Ron & Hen (never going to happen), and now Lyns is trying to also become a fashion / beauty expert (which is also not going to happen).

• Heart
Reactions: 11
More Disney princess themed decorating 🤢 - shall we guess which room?
She's 41. I can't understand the 'little girl mentality'. I'm the same age as her and left pink and sparkles behind me when I was about 6 or 7. I don't know anyone else our age who's like that.

Reactions: 13
I know she reckons she was doing ‘errands’ today that consists of shopping at Tesco for non essential items?? We’re on lockdown!!! She’s such a twit
I don’t think my she’d cope here in Ireland, they’ve blocked off any clothes, Christmas bits etc in supermarket shops so you can literally only buy essentials! (I’ll admit I do miss the middle aisles of Lidl and Aldi! 💔)

Reactions: 7
I agree with most of what is said on here about being more professional, not pushing her wealth in followers faces - especially during this pandemic, breaking lockdown rules etc
I personally don't think we should get personal though. Name calling of any sort especially about facial features is surely not what we are about ? We are better than that.
You seem to always be defending her.... If you dont like what is being said then dont read it! People have feedom of speech on this.
Now everyone does have their own opinion but how about you take yours somewhere else and go continue sucking up her arse 😊

Reactions: 9
She's 41. I can't understand the 'little girl mentality'. I'm the same age as her and left pink and sparkles behind me when I was about 6 or 7. I don't know anyone else our age who's like that.
I know someone in real life who insists on EVERYTHING pink . .
You name it, nails, scarves, coat, laptop case, purse, throws, rugs . .
Shes 54 and a total bleep too

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As if she’d ever give it all up 😂😂😂😂 how else could she fund her shopping addiction and constant need for attention? Purleasseeee Lynsey, I tell you what’s making you ill...not having a lie in on a Sunday cos your sheets have gotta be in the wash by 7am! Chill out and stop reading if you’re bothered 👋🏻

• Heart
The Queen of naff 80's tatt never fails, I just can't with the faces she pulls 😂. Not sure what's more hilarious her expressions (and whole look) or the fact that she thinks she's stylish and looks good 😭🤣🤣🤣. Rob, for the love of god step up and save your Mrs from the constant embarrassment and get her a stylist for Christmas 🤭.

View attachment 313725
Appreciate what’s around you??? Hampton Vale??? bleeping hell, she needs to get a life. It’s a built up housing estate with a few man made lakes. It’s full of arrogant arseholes just like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How embarrassing she’s supposed to be the queen of clean yet no ones buying her cloffs 😂
I honestly think she needs to do as she says and give up. She reckons to be transparent but like someone’s said above she’s never without a filter yet hides the fact, and she’s got so much Botox in her forehead her eyes are being pulled back into their sockets yet there she is promoting anti wrinkle stuff from nip and fab? This isn’t trolling this is FACT and she really doesn’t like being pulled up over it does she
She’s a cleaning account that doesn’t clean, uses prerecorded material on repeat for weeks. Claims OCD yet can’t keep away from shops and is a mask-denier. She can’t take any criticism but dishes it out to her family and businesses to 200k+ people

She has so much Botox she has the expression range of a Lego figure as well as the hair. Wants us to frow all our stuff away yet can’t stop buying clothes and encourages her followers to do the same by ramming adverts down their necks all day.

And then there’s this:

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s a cleaning account that doesn’t clean, uses prerecorded material on repeat for weeks. Claims OCD yet can’t keep away from shops and is a mask-denier. She can’t take any criticism but dishes it out to her family and businesses to 200k+ people

She has so much Botox she has the expression range of a Lego figure as well as the hair. Wants us to frow all our stuff away yet can’t stop buying clothes and encourages her followers to do the same by ramming adverts down their necks all day.

And then there’s this:
She never has OCD that is load of rubbish and it is so disrespectful to those that live with this condition every day. Her account as you say is cleaning and to be honest there is only so much you can continually post about cleaning, I think that is why she is now trying to venture into fashion, house renovation and skincare etc but it just doesn't work. Like most accounts that are about cleaning they have a lifespan unless you are nice and relatable so people continue to enjoy your content but sadly Lynsay has shown her true colours as time has gone on and it's a bit late to try and turn it around.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah, she’s got obsessive bleep disorder but definitely not obsessive compulsive disorder, that’s for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can we just take a moment to appreciate this gorgeous gorgeous pink jumper ❤ We are so lucky that we can swipe up and buy this from our Queen of fashion. I’ve never seen anything so beautiful. Come on admit it … you swiped up too and bought it as well 😂🤦‍♀️ And what’s even better you can team it up with a fabulous red skirt 🤢🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

And then there’s this:
Jesus Christ!!! That’s a pic that proves she has fillers not so transparent about that is she

Reactions: 2
Well thread 5, for this amazing cock nose witch. The only difference from thread 1 is the swipe ups are getting more and more. She has well and truly fucked up her house. Which is hard to believe, it was already hideous. No soul, very much like her, dead inside.
Just parking myself here before I treat myself to her stories.
Then we had the bearded fella in, and cocknose got herself all wet over him.
She wanted him to de-ice her frosty box.
May the laughs continue...
That pink jumper is hideous . .
Acrylic rubbish ~ the type that causes fireworks as she drags it over her hairsprayed lego hair 🤣

Why bother with all that cheap throw away fast "fashion" . . Surely at her age, she'd want a few good quality "classic" wearable pieces?

Oh, and to the person shying away from Docs . .
Im 51, I've said it here before, I own 3 pairs, classics, velvet 1s ( cast off from my daughter) and comfy cornish pasty alikes . . We dont all look ridiculous like Lynsey. . I promise 👍
A friend at work wears them, and she rocks them. Unlike cock nose who looks like a bleeping idiot wearing them.
I can’t pull them off, I did in my teens. Sadly not anymore. But my daughter was happy when she could wear my old ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m not so sure about the Botox thing. I think she’s addicted to using filters, so we never actually see her without and therefore it’s hard to tell what her real complexion and skin tone etc looks like.

The weekly, sometimes more often, charity bags, is another glaring hypocrisy. As a cleaner she regularly says she prefers to use natural methods such as lemons, bicarbonate of soda, vinegar etc. where the bi-products are minimal, and the waste to landfill is vastly reduced and biodegradable. So you would think that sustainability would be something that she would champion in other aspects of her life, especially those that she shows to the world on Instagram. Therefore I can’t tally this constant cycle of buying and giving away of fast fashion in their household. She can tell herself it’s ok because she’s sending 2 or 3 bin bags a week to charity, but how much of that ends up in landfill anyway?

Reactions: 4
Can we just take a moment to appreciate this gorgeous gorgeous pink jumper ❤ We are so lucky that we can swipe up and buy this from our Queen of fashion. I’ve never seen anything so beautiful. Come on admit it … you swiped up too and bought it as well 😂🤦‍♀️ And what’s even better you can team it up with a fabulous red skirt 🤢🤣🤣
My mum who is in her late 70’s wouldn’t even wear that.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just looking online for something and came across a article in the express newspaper which have printed her tips for a clean home - in one part she states :-

“Try and keep an allocated area in your home's entrance for shoes to stop mud and debris travelling through, if mud gets into the grout of tiled kitchen floors this can be quite a pain to remove, firstly prevent this from happening by using a good strong durable door mat.

Then further down it's this:-
Lynsey recommends investing in a good carpet cleaner as they are high traffic areas of the home meaning they are more likely to pick up nasty germs and bacteria. She explained: “You may have not been so thorough with carpet cleans in the summer as the dry weather doesn’t bring so many dirty footprints in. However, that doesn’t mean the dust and bugs aren’t present.

Bit confusing there Lynsey and then she goes and walks all around her bedroom with outdoor boots and shoes. Appreciate you clean your carpets even if you don't wear shoes indoors but it's suggesting the carpets are dirty due to footwear.

We also have this :-
The Queen of Clean continued: “ACE for Whites is the only laundry product with the sodium hypochlorite [to] kill bacteria that cause viruses and can eliminate the virus from surfaces as an extra precaution this winter.”
She also recommends diluting the fabric cleaner in a spray bottle with water to make it an excellent cleaner for bedding. ??? surely everyone would just change their bedding as normal or is this suggesting spray ace bleach in between washes :unsure: very odd advice.

Oh and one of her essential items for cleaning is a mop and bucket for hard floors - I thought it was one of fabulous steam cleaners she has........

Thank god I don't need anyone to give me cleaning tips because these are just awful and so inconsistent.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.