Lynsey Queen of Clean #5 She’s NOT a Celebrity, Get Her Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s taking stuff to the charity bin again - how much tit does this woman have?! She’s forever clearing stuff out - she has so many clothes and just gets rid of them if she’s not worn them for one season.... such a bloody wasteful woman!!!! It’s teaching people (including her own daughters) bad habits.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
The Queen of naff 80's tatt never fails, I just can't with the faces she pulls 😂. Not sure what's more hilarious her expressions (and whole look) or the fact that she thinks she's stylish and looks good 😭🤣🤣🤣. Rob, for the love of god step up and save your Mrs from the constant embarrassment and get her a stylist for Christmas 🤭.

Screenshot_20201117_100029_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
The Queen of naff 80's tatt never fails, I just can't with the faces she pulls 😂. Not sure what's more hilarious her expressions (and whole look) or the fact that she thinks she's stylish and looks good 😭🤣🤣🤣. Rob, for the love of god step up and save your Mrs from the constant embarrassment and get her a stylist for Christmas 🤭.

View attachment 313725
duck me! The state of that 🙈🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Can someone please explain to me how Tattle is trolling? Most of the comments on here are constructive criticism for example saying something should be marked as an advert or commenting on bad spelling and grammar. It isn't like most people here go comment on their posts or stories directly and if we did it would be deleted anyway and they take any critcism as a instance of bullying or trolling.

If you play by the rules you are generally left alone on Tattle. Also noone makes them come here, they could block the site...

Does Lynsey use a filter on her videos and photos? It looks like she does but there isn't the filter name at the top. Could she be doing a Lorna Luxe?

Reactions: 10
Is she FROWING stuff on a Tuesday. Will she have anything for FROW IT FURSDAY?
Of course she will.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That Facebook post pretty much admits she reads here, if it's making you ill maybe don't read here?! As for giving up, she'll never give up, how would she get all the free stuff (that doesn't get declared) and swipe ups.

Reactions: 9
Is she FROWING stuff on a Tuesday. Will she have anything for FROW IT FURSDAY?
Of course she will.
With a bit of luck she'll have read here and will frow the DP "haul" < HATE that term on FROW IT FURSDAY

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s taking stuff to the charity bin again - how much tit does this woman have?! She’s forever clearing stuff out - she has so many clothes and just gets rid of them if she’s not worn them for one season.... such a bloody wasteful woman!!!! It’s teaching people (including her own daughters) bad habits.
Long time ago when I started using Instagram I was on her page and she said something about getting a skip every month or something along those lines and I asked her why would she have so much stuff to throwaway that she continually needed to hire a skip and she immediately accused me of only having an account so I could be nasty:rolleyes:, I replied no that I was only asking. She then blocked me as expected. She truly is a nasty self centred person and if you are going to put yourself out there with that attitude then yes people are going to not like you and you have to expect criticism, need to have a thick skin. There are so many lovely accounts with genuine real people who are not selfish and don't think they are better than anyone else, pity Lynsey didn't think about that before.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Can someone please explain to me how Tattle is trolling? Most of the comments on here are constructive criticism for example saying something should be marked as an advert or commenting on bad spelling and grammar. It isn't like most people here go comment on their posts or stories directly and if we did it would be deleted anyway and they take any critcism as a instance of bullying or trolling.

If you play by the rules you are generally left alone on Tattle. Also noone makes them come here, they could block the site...

Does Lynsey use a filter on her videos and photos? It looks like she does but there isn't the filter name at the top. Could she be doing a Lorna Luxe?
I completely agree. Influencers like Lynsey have no idea what the definition of trolling actually is. We are gossiping here about an influencer, not going and pouring hate at her on her social media account. If she chooses to seek us out and read here, that’s on her - it’s akin to listening at a keyhole. Don’t do it if you don’t like what you hear.

Your point about her constant use of filters is an interesting one. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her without a filter, yet that is another thing she never declares. There is a movement against the use of filters, and I was under the impression that Instagram were going to make it compulsory to declare the use of filters - does anyone know if this is this correct?

Reactions: 4
Her hat today, was that not the hat last week that had the pom pom missing when she was begging for a new one? and then she was gifted one? I thought the new one was dark with coloured flecks? I could be completely wrong so apologies :unsure:

Reactions: 5
Her hat today, was that not the hat last week that had the pom pom missing when she was begging for a new one? and then she was gifted one? I thought the new one was dark with coloured flecks? I could be completely wrong so apologies :unsure:
The freebie hat was a different one to what she’s got on today, but it looks like it’s from the same company 🧐 Do we reckon she actually paid for another one, or got more freebies???

Reactions: 1
The freebie hat was a different one to what she’s got on today, but it looks like it’s from the same company 🧐 Do we reckon she actually paid for another one, or got more freebies???
Probably the latter . .
Beggy witch.
Most people would gift them on. .
These will feature in FROW IT FURSDAY eventually

Hi yes I remembered the free one not being bright pink but also the bright pink one last week she was saying how the pom pom had come of, unless she has got a new one or sewed the pom pom on again????? wouldn't put it past her to take it off to ebeg for a new one.

Nov 9th she got the begged hat.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.