Lynsey Queen of Clean #5 She’s NOT a Celebrity, Get Her Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that’s a tad awkward how no one has tried her cloths😂.. also that grid post makes no sense, I have the same pans and they’re nonstick. She could of just wiped it and it would come straight off 🙄
How embarrassing she’s supposed to be the queen of clean yet no ones buying her cloffs 😂
I honestly think she needs to do as she says and give up. She reckons to be transparent but like someone’s said above she’s never without a filter yet hides the fact, and she’s got so much Botox in her forehead her eyes are being pulled back into their sockets yet there she is promoting anti wrinkle stuff from nip and fab? This isn’t trolling this is FACT and she really doesn’t like being pulled up over it does she

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How many times a week does this bleep go shopping? I’ve only known about her for about 5 days and she’s been to FIVE different shops! We are in a pandemic!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
How many times a week does this bleep go shopping? I’ve only known about her for about 5 days and she’s been to FIVE different shops! We are in a pandemic!!!
I know she reckons she was doing ‘errands’ today that consists of shopping at Tesco for non essential items?? We’re on lockdown!!! She’s such a twit

Reactions: 6
I know she reckons she was doing ‘errands’ today that consists of shopping at Tesco for non essential items?? We’re on lockdown!!! She’s such a twit
She’s vile isn’t she? There is no reason for her to keep going in and out as she does. Calls herself a “germaphobe”? Could have fooled me!

Reactions: 10
She is actually the worst for being an utter bleep , miles ahead of Hinch and Beggy...so yeah

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ive not watched Beggy OR Hinch for weeks now . .
This bint is far more entertaining than those 2 put together . .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Queen of naff 80's tatt never fails, I just can't with the faces she pulls 😂. Not sure what's more hilarious her expressions (and whole look) or the fact that she thinks she's stylish and looks good 😭🤣🤣🤣. Rob, for the love of god step up and save your Mrs from the constant embarrassment and get her a stylist for Christmas 🤭.

View attachment 313725
Only a face a mother could love

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All these essentials - Christmas glasses? Lyns - do us all a favour and duck RIGHT OFF now.

Also - can we all please contact This Morning with our concerns? They really need to be made aware of how she behaves off-screen.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All these essentials - Christmas glasses? Lyns - do us all a favour and duck RIGHT OFF now.

Also - can we all please contact This Morning with our concerns? They really need to be made aware of how she behaves off-screen.
These ‘errands’ that are so essential are basically for Instagram content because she’s got duck all else in the way of original content. So she’s breaking the law under the lockdown restrictions to line her own pockets. It’d be more to the point if she utilised this time to stay home and study the ASA regulations and revamp her Instagram account to make it more professional.

How embarrassing she’s supposed to be the queen of clean yet no ones buying her cloffs 😂
I honestly think she needs to do as she says and give up. She reckons to be transparent but like someone’s said above she’s never without a filter yet hides the fact, and she’s got so much Botox in her forehead her eyes are being pulled back into their sockets yet there she is promoting anti wrinkle stuff from nip and fab? This isn’t trolling this is FACT and she really doesn’t like being pulled up over it does she
I bought the magic sponge, it falls apart when wiping the walls!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another one to report - it’s like playing bingo!
In the last day or two I have racked up all of these to report as they’re not labelled as Aff links.

For the last time Lynsey (👋🏼 Btw) ITS NOT AN ADD ITS AN AFF LINK

Attachments

• 55 KB
  • 79 KB
    • Wow
    • Angry
    Reactions: 18
    Only started watching this woman a few weeks ago, i skip over her 95% of the time...
    She’s going to be putting sponsored by klarna soon enough....she’s a walking talking Argos catalogue 🥱

• Haha
    Reactions: 11
    Well that’s a tad awkward how no one has tried her cloths😂.. also that grid post makes no sense, I have the same pans and they’re nonstick. She could of just wiped it and it would come straight off 🙄
    Why is she saying blue for the toilet? That’s not the correct colour coordination for cleaning. Don’t get me wrong I know it’s in your own house but as a cleaner myself, I don’t know why she wouldn’t follow the standard colours people use? Red for toilets, yellow for rest of bathroom. Green/blue sometimes gets altered a bit depending on what company it is but it’s always red (or pink) for toilets 🤢

• Wow
    Why is she saying blue for the toilet? That’s not the correct colour coordination for cleaning. Don’t get me wrong I know it’s in your own house but as a cleaner myself, I don’t know why she wouldn’t follow the standard colours people use? Red for toilets, yellow for rest of bathroom. Green/blue sometimes gets altered a bit depending on what company it is but it’s always red (or pink) for toilets 🤢
    Because it doesn't rhyme. .
    Shes illiterate remember, so has to treat it as a child would . .

Also, I found Lynsey the perfect new hat . .
    Can any of you tattlers photoshop her face into this? Need a laugh today . . 🤣
    Screenshot_20201117-154204_Gallery.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
    Mrs Beige Makeup (aka cleanandgleamit) can’t not wait to burn her candle. Keep seeing the candles as she done a collaboration with someone or are the builders knocking them up in the cement mixers ?

• Haha
    Reactions: 2
    Can someone please explain to me how Tattle is trolling? Most of the comments on here are constructive criticism for example saying something should be marked as an advert or commenting on bad spelling and grammar. It isn't like most people here go comment on their posts or stories directly and if we did it would be deleted anyway and they take any critcism as a instance of bullying or trolling.

If you play by the rules you are generally left alone on Tattle. Also noone makes them come here, they could block the site...

Does Lynsey use a filter on her videos and photos? It looks like she does but there isn't the filter name at the top. Could she be doing a Lorna Luxe?
    That is why Jotties journal have no thread (correct me if i am wrong). She is good, follows the rules well, genuine, and she is careful when it comes to flouting her wealth, she reads the room quite good and she is very relatable. I personally don't watch her alot, i follow her though as i find alot of what she does relatable. However, i must admit her voice makes me cringe i understand its probably the welsh accent. But it makes me want to slap myself to the moon and back listening to her. 🤣🤣🤣.

Cocknose can learn alot from her hands down

Reactions: 8
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.