Lynsey Queen of Clean #5 She’s NOT a Celebrity, Get Her Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had another email reply from the ASA to say they’ve upheld another one of my complaints about Lynsey. They’re coming back thick and fast now! It’s the same ASA person who dealt with my last one, so they must be noticing a pattern.

On any future complaints she gives me cause to make, I’m going to state that she has done this before. They must keep a file on each influencer.

ETA - just seen your Swan one. Mine was Amazon!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Who in their right mind will pay £22 for wax melts....greedy grasping cow Lynsey.....40plusnotgivingupyet and the other one stealmystyle40 will no doubt be gushing and recommending them tomorrow....absolutely sickening

Reactions: 8
Lego hair ain't been down the book aisle fingering her book for a while when on an 'essential ' shopping trip if I'm honest wiff you

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now I ain't no fashion influencer, but that long skirt, white top, chunky trainers combo is bloody awful. All that money and 0 taste.

Reactions: 14
Where is she going all dolled up in a sparkly skirt, short sleeved top (it's freezing today) and a leather jacket? It makes me laugh how she gets dressed up everyday just to flirt with the builders or go to B&M/M&S/Asda/Tesco/Coffee shop

• Heart
  • Haha
Where is she going all dolled up in a sparkly skirt, short sleeved top (it's freezing today) and a leather jacket? It makes me laugh how she gets dressed up everyday just to flirt with the builders or go to B&M/M&S/Asda/Tesco/Coffee shop
She is at a wanky swan promo 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who called it about Arcadia Group? I hope people who’ve ordered Dorothy Perkins stuff with her code don’t get screwed over with online orders. Not that she would give a tit.

Reactions: 7
So ol Lynsey's *ahem, "fashion show" couldn't save arcadia?
How funny, another nail in The queen of cleans coffin. .
See ya! Wouldnt wanna be ya!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“Be kind, be considerate of others”.....considerate like you Lyndz shopping every day and spreading any germs you might have everywhere. Also not a mask in sight at this swan event??

Who in their right mind will pay £22 for wax melts....greedy grasping cow Lynsey.....40plusnotgivingupyet and the other one stealmystyle40 will no doubt be gushing and recommending them tomorrow....absolutely sickening
How the duck has she sold out?! Must have only had 2 in stock 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And she was clearly told to take off her white top and put on that crappy pink t shirt which clashed with her sparkly skirt 😂 😝

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.