Lynsey Queen of Clean #5 She’s NOT a Celebrity, Get Her Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im real. . What you see is what you get . .
Says her, with full slap on after a dog walk and pre PT session.
Oh just duck off. ..
You are about as real as santa claus . ..
Im just about to go on a dog walk. .
In the top I slept in. . Ill pull on a pair of leggings and slap on an "ungifted" hat to cover my unbrushed hair . ..
Thats real.
You are just a bleep.
Was just coming on to say the same!

‘I’m real’ says the woman who’s done up like a dog’s dinner at 7am - she’s got her glitter eyeshadow on ffs 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
With old Lyns I see a really nasty piece of work and a whole load of fakeness. She is rude and comes across as entitled.

I can see why people follow Hinch because I think she seems very warm and approachable in her stories, Lynsey I don't get that friendly vibe from.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Dressed up with her levva trousers and sparkly top where’s she off to today DURING LOCKDOWN? She can’t use the excuse of forgetting a few bits from her weekly shop as she’s already used that this week so what will it be today?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
She NEEDED to go to B&M it was for something essential...skinny whip bars.

That crown is hideous. Her house is full of cheap and nasty tat.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Lego hair sounds like she has been on the lady petrol if I'm honest wiff you, at hospital as brat jakey has potentially broke his arm.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly that . .
Would you really be instagramming that?
Poor Jakey is in a lot of pain . . Hes so white.

Oh well, go tell someone who gives a tit.
No doubt either way, he'll wangle a day off school.
Perfect . . Eating skinny whips and playing with lego!

"Bitty" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Poor Jakey his so white”.
Ffs, Lyns. It’s HE’S so white. At least she spells drawer properly now so let’s hope she reads here whilst she waits.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why does she call him Jakey...he's not a toddler...how embarrassing for him....struggling not to laugh at them sat in the hospital car park😁...I really shouldn't but i can't help it.

• Haha
Why does she call him Jakey...he's not a toddler...how embarrassing for him....struggling not to laugh at them sat in the hospital car park😁...I really shouldn't but i can't help it.
Well, we saw the other day she still gives him fruit shoots so... 🤣

I’m amazed she didn’t shove the camera in his face.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine taking a photo of your son when he is in pain! You are a utter cowbag. It’s all for the gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Imagine taking a photo of your son when he is in pain! You are a utter cowbag. It’s all for the gram.
Well content is content. She has little else for the gram! A cleaning account that has only posted a small video filmed last week of her cleaning two wind and a patio door. That’s all it’s been this week. Such a fraud
I can only imagine that she is frowing her weight around in the hospital “ saying do you know who I am?” I bet she is in a real filthy mood

Reactions: 4
The Freudian slip “we’ve registered at the checkout” 😂 when she’s talking about the A&E reception. Shows you how obsessed she is with shopping!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wonder if shes got her anti bac wipes out yet?

And . .
What is the exciting thing launching today? 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
How long do you think it took since she got the update on Jakey's arm from the docs til she put it on the gram?

I reckon 45 seconds.

All content isn't it Lynz.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.