Lynsey Queen of Clean #5 She’s NOT a Celebrity, Get Her Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well content is content. She has little else for the gram! A cleaning account that has only posted a small video filmed last week of her cleaning two wind and a patio door. That’s all it’s been this week. Such a fraud
I can only imagine that she is frowing her weight around in the hospital “ saying do you know who I am?” I bet she is in a real filthy mood
It was an old video she used from last week to clean her windows lazy mare probably never done them this week if I’m honest wiff you

Reactions: 4
Blimey her reno- extension is taking longer than building Rome...someone is spending some wonga. I absolutely dislike her style, so tacky just as Mrs Grinch 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What an awful picture and the frame’s hideous too. Has she got that in her house somewhere?

She’s clearly got as poor taste in films as she has in everything else. She’s always watching crappy made for television films on an afternoon while pretending to be busy working.
That frame is hideous and looks like a kids craft project. There's nothing cosy about that living room

Reactions: 3
She has absolutely no style/taste/class at all
She just sees something pink/yellow/flowery/girly and has to have it, resulting in the car crash decor she so proudly shows off.

Itd cheap . .
Its tacky . .

I have zero interest in anything SWAN brand now as all these copy cat instagrammers have cheapened it . .

Reactions: 17
She has absolutely no style/taste/class at all
She just sees something pink/yellow/flowery/girly and has to have it, resulting in the car crash decor she so proudly shows off.

Itd cheap . .
Its tacky . .

I have zero interest in anything SWAN brand now as all these copy cat instagrammers have cheapened it . .
I agree.

She rushes into things with no thought. Needs it right now.
I thought she was all about plan plan plan.
Plan what you want doing with your decor, think about it, then shop.

I guess, that's what happens when you're addicted to shopping.

Reactions: 5
The fact she has sat looking at her son in hospital, in pain, waiting on an x-ray to find out if he’s actually broken his wrist and she’s thought to herself “I’m going to take a photo of him to post on my Instagram stories” honestly makes me sick. What a bleeping irresponsible mother. She should be ashamed.

Reactions: 17
I want to see her food storage containers hey Lynsey mine are all Oxo ones I’ve had them 8years or more maybe you could get some freebies off them. Keep hanging that Oxo mop out the bathroom window and tag em love. You always like their posts when they post pictures of the Oxo pop range they are fabulous Lynsey go begging for them or buy some and put some money into the economy. Dunelm and Lakeland stock them if you want to see before purchasing as we all know how much you love actual shops.

Reactions: 7
Can someone please report her for the Benefit stories, no declaring ad or aff link (they definitely are). I have done screen grabs and recorded so even if she deletes them there is a record. I am sick to death of her sneaking around creaming off this money for no effort at all. She pretends like she’s doing her followers a favour finding bargains, ducking snake....

Reactions: 8
Can someone please report her for the Benefit stories, no declaring ad or aff link (they definitely are). I have done screen grabs and recorded so even if she deletes them there is a record. I am sick to death of her sneaking around creaming off this money for no effort at all. She pretends like she’s doing her followers a favour finding bargains, ducking snake....
Already on it! I’m watching her like a hawk now. She’s a greedy bint and she won’t get away with it any longer.

It would help if someone else reported her too though. The more people who do it, the better.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I will report her if someone tells me how to do it...im a bit of a dinosaur🦖🦖
Just search for the advertising standards agency website, then how to make a complaint. It’s an online form. Take screenshots from her stories, in this case the 2 benefit pictures without any # AD and also follow her link and take a screenshot of the site it takes you to - in this case look fantastic. As this evidences it’s an affiliate link. You attach these to your complaint as evidence. It’s really easy to do and only takes a few minutes.

Don’t forget though, once you’ve followed her links to delete cookies from your device!

That dog has got more leads and collars than pets at home!
She should donate them to a dog rescue but she’s to greedy to do something nice like that. She also gets free treats for that dog then more often than not the dogs ill within days.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.