Lynsey Queen of Clean #5 She’s NOT a Celebrity, Get Her Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she was clearly told to take off her white top and put on that crappy pink t shirt which clashed with her sparkly skirt 😂 😝
Yeah, the way she went on about how it didn’t go with her skirt 🤣 it really messed with her head didn’t it!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see that other major Swan bleep Dazlin was at the event today 🙄 I bet they’re like besties when they meet up! Main thing they have in common is the number of swipe ups they post on the daily. Oh, and both thinking they’re better than anybody else.

Reactions: 8
Yeah, the way she went on about how it didn’t go with her skirt 🤣 it really messed with her head didn’t it!
Did you notice that they all had to wear a swan t shirt except for Jenny Powell?! It was like you minions wear this uniform, whilst the person who was the main attraction got to wear her own clothes. Half job Lynsey hated that!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes because she thinks she’s a celebrity, but in reality nobody knows who she is. The only people who do know her exist in a tiny corner of the internet, and perhaps in her local area. Even though she does that couple minute slot on TM, the viewers of that won’t have a clue who she is and probably leave the room to make a cuppa when she comes on anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Had another email reply from the ASA to say they’ve upheld another one of my complaints about Lynsey. They’re coming back thick and fast now! It’s the same ASA person who dealt with my last one, so they must be noticing a pattern.

On any future complaints she gives me cause to make, I’m going to state that she has done this before. They must keep a file on each influencer.

ETA - just seen your Swan one. Mine was Amazon!
Do they have to declare gifted items ?

Do they have to declare gifted items ?
Yes. It’s a legal requirement for up to a year of when the item was gifted. E.g if they were gifted a hoover in February and used it on their stories in November, it would still need to be tagged as gifted.

After a year, I don’t think it’s legally required (or didn’t use to be— can’t say with total certainty that it’s not changed).

Reactions: 3
I have an irrational hatred for the way she says the word ‘chocolate’ it really grates on me 😂 I think I’ve noticed because she says it a lot as she eats so much of it, and she’s always going on about it.

• Haha
She sounded like she had a bit of a cold. Had to turn her off once she started picking at her clothes. Really grinds my gears

• Haha
How bloody exciting. .
A day deep cleaning her stairs . . .
Top drawer Saturday 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s literally just stuck a pin on the map to herself. Go get her angry air b&b man! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see she’s just posted a picture of her front path.... with her house number in it 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yep. From this I have managed to garner enough information to be up to no good... if I were a wrong ‘un.
But I know how much the house cost them and it’s exact location. Isn’t she a dick?

Reactions: 4
Why would you disclose your house number on your stories 😳🙈😳🙈😳🙈😳🙈😳🙈! That’s bloody mental !! CROP IT LYNSEY !

Reactions: 7
Yes because she thinks she’s a celebrity, but in reality nobody knows who she is. The only people who do know her exist in a tiny corner of the internet, and perhaps in her local area. Even though she does that couple minute slot on TM, the viewers of that won’t have a clue who she is and probably leave the room to make a cuppa when she comes on anyway 😂
I have no idea who she is???!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.